No longer a 306 owner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer a 306 owner
Sad 
Well I have to admit to you all I have joined the ever increasing members who no longer own a 306 :/ I now own a mk4 gt tdi Wink purely for the sake of practicality for my little boy and I do have a secret soft spot for a dub :/
Thanks given by:
Shhh, don't admit you like VAGs on here! lol

But after the heap of a 306 you owned the Golf should be much nicer! lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the 306oc non 306 owning club lol and welcome to the VDUB club have one myself b5.5 passat been meaning to get a few photos up of it
Thanks given by:
What's happended to the 306?? I'm so glad I didn't end up buying it after hearing about all the issues you've had! 
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2015, 10:32 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote: Welcome to the 306oc non 306 owning club lol and welcome to the VDUB club have one myself b5.5 passat been meaning to get a few photos up of it

(20-03-2015, 10:50 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: What's happended to the 306?? I'm so glad I didn't end up buying it after hearing about all the issues you've had! 

Haha cheers buddy, used to have a mk4 before the Mrs went on maternity leave then I got the pug when she went back to work but it was no good for my little man. Numerous times he tried to sleep and couldn't because of the harsh ride. I've got a lot of mates in the VDUB scene as well.
@iceman, I did a straight swap with the pug for the golf, I really really didn't want to get rid I loved it, it felt like part of me Sad but needs must and tbh I may have another in the future Wink it wasn't all bad lol it had its issues but I did buy it knowing this and as a project so it was to be expected Wink

On the way back in the golf the trip returned an average of 62 mpg as well Wink

(20-03-2015, 10:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Shhh, don't admit you like VAGs on here! lol

But after the heap of a 306 you owned the Golf should be much nicer! lol

Lol shhhh I merely said I had a soft spot for them, avoided the L word Tongue haha I think a Dacia would be nicer than my pug was Wink
Thanks given by:
You'll be back in a Peugeot at some point, happens to us all!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2015, 11:10 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: You'll be back in a Peugeot at some point, happens to us all!

THE_Liam speaks the truth.

I was contemplating a golf but i'm not a fan of the look at all. Interior looks decent in them though
Thanks given by:
Always come back to the french fold lol just how it is!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Half true what the lads are saying, I've got a mk4 gttdi as well but still ended up buying my ph1 xud for the fun factor Wink
Thanks given by:
yeh we always end up coming back to french. You can not have a 306 and still be on here so do stick around!
Thanks given by:
What the hell?? Wheres all the slagging? Must just be when i get one then Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Iv also got a polo as my daily ride while the 306 is in the garage and I love it! Really have a soft spot for it lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Longer in the Fold C.A.R. 9 1,452 29-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Matt
  So I'm no longer a Moderator Dum-Dum 34 11,778 02-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Scott