Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stupid exhaust question - XUD/HDi
#1
Might be a daft question, but will an XUD exhaust fit a HDI?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#2
No. /Makingup5characters
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
turbo to exhust flange is different
#4
Cheers mate. I'm guessing just the downpipe? Also, I reckon it'd probably be a lot louder being DI, that sound right?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#5
It's basically just the flange that bolts the turbo rest is same, getting rid of your zorst already liam?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#6
No mate I love this exhaust, sounds meaty as f*ck but when my MOT is up in June, if it needs much I'm gonna look for a nice HDI. Just wondering whether this pipe would fit a HDI Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#7
Swap a d turbo for a hdi sacralige, just wants flange chopping off and a hdi one welding on
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#8
Had 4 306s mate, all XUDs, fancy a change...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#9
fair play mate Smile, you recon yours will want much?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#10
Wishbones and a new screen. Maybe a beam, and I just don't have the time or energy to do the work just now, putting in so much work on the house. Me and a mate fitted a central heating system last week, now I'm starting on the bathroom...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#11
braver than i am! ill stick to the spanners lol
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#12
I'd love to, but the house comes first. Once this is sorted and the loans paid off, boosted '6 for THE_Liam lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#13
I know a few people have done this and iirc theyre different. Couldnt tell you what exactly is different, downpipe angle is definitely one thing...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#14
Its not just the flange that is different, the whole shape of the downpipe is different. The rest of the system will be the same and no it probably wont be louder, in fact if anything the HDi might be quieter.
#15
Thanks lads Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#16
A completely straight tho will be abit quieter on a hdi
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad quick exhaust question davec495 5 3,250 10-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cully
  exhaust question joelww 3 2,619 10-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: joelww
  maybe a stupid question? MIKE-FORD 8 4,947 14-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: MIKE-FORD

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)