306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stupid exhaust question - XUD/HDi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might be a daft question, but will an XUD exhaust fit a HDI?
No. /Makingup5characters
turbo to exhust flange is different
Cheers mate. I'm guessing just the downpipe? Also, I reckon it'd probably be a lot louder being DI, that sound right?
It's basically just the flange that bolts the turbo rest is same, getting rid of your zorst already liam?
No mate I love this exhaust, sounds meaty as f*ck but when my MOT is up in June, if it needs much I'm gonna look for a nice HDI. Just wondering whether this pipe would fit a HDI Wink
Swap a d turbo for a hdi sacralige, just wants flange chopping off and a hdi one welding on
Had 4 306s mate, all XUDs, fancy a change...
fair play mate Smile, you recon yours will want much?
Wishbones and a new screen. Maybe a beam, and I just don't have the time or energy to do the work just now, putting in so much work on the house. Me and a mate fitted a central heating system last week, now I'm starting on the bathroom...
braver than i am! ill stick to the spanners lol
I'd love to, but the house comes first. Once this is sorted and the loans paid off, boosted '6 for THE_Liam lol
I know a few people have done this and iirc theyre different. Couldnt tell you what exactly is different, downpipe angle is definitely one thing...
Its not just the flange that is different, the whole shape of the downpipe is different. The rest of the system will be the same and no it probably wont be louder, in fact if anything the HDi might be quieter.
Thanks lads Smile
A completely straight tho will be abit quieter on a hdi