My 306 D TURBO Ph2 Blaze Yellow PROJECT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306 D TURBO Ph2 Blaze Yellow PROJECT
(12-05-2014, 02:56 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Wouldn't go cutting springs matey. I done it on my last car and that ended up in a heap.

Wasnt directly the springs fault as I fell asleep. Had they not been cut the car would have reacted a lot better when I woke up though.

haha not good then! I think ill just order myself some new coileys X) cheers bro
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:
--UPDATE--
In the process of tuning the D Turbo just now on the standard lucas pump and a garett gt15 turbo i think, maybe a t2. I am also gonna sort out a new radiator and a front mount intercooler.. any suggestions and or advice would be great!
Thanks given by:
Nice car man, looking good and thanks for the ideas, with the side skirts, think I might do that with the 1.4 Blaze (morning piss) 306 Tinie has, also deffo gonna get a front splitter for it, spoiler she already has on the car, alloys I'm trying to bribe her to buy some Cyclones and have them black and the windows tinted 5% limo black (rear ones) also the rear lights tinted with LED bulbs (just to make sure there bright enough) apart from a sweet exhaust and race tube I guess her 306 would be okay, it's a 1.4 so it's only for sound!
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 04:33 PM)JethroJay Wrote: Nice car man, looking good and thanks for the ideas, with the side skirts, think I might do that with the 1.4 Blaze (morning piss) 306 Tinie has, also deffo gonna get a front splitter for it, spoiler she already has on the car, alloys I'm trying to bribe her to buy some Cyclones and have them black and the windows tinted 5% limo black (rear ones) also the rear lights tinted with LED bulbs (just to make sure there bright enough) apart from a sweet exhaust and race tube I guess her 306 would be okay, it's a 1.4 so it's only for sound!

nice man sounds good !! Thanks for the comments too! do u have a project thread up yet man? 8D
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2014, 05:03 PM)D Turbo Lyle Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 04:33 PM)JethroJay Wrote: Nice car man, looking good and thanks for the ideas, with the side skirts, think I might do that with the 1.4 Blaze (morning piss) 306 Tinie has, also deffo gonna get a front splitter for it, spoiler she already has on the car, alloys I'm trying to bribe her to buy some Cyclones and have them black and the windows tinted 5% limo black (rear ones) also the rear lights tinted with LED bulbs (just to make sure there bright enough) apart from a sweet exhaust and race tube I guess her 306 would be okay, it's a 1.4 so it's only for sound!

nice man sounds good !! Thanks for the comments too! do u have a project thread up yet man? 8D

Yeah I do mate, just click the thingy on my Sig and it should take you to it Smile It's the me to you blaze 306 (not my car but my project if it makes sense?)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,309 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,397 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,767 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01