• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone make sense of this?
Totally lost.... Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV7uIRHIKgI
Thanks given by:
peugeot french. french frog.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2013, 07:38 PM)callumcull Wrote: Can someone make sense of this?

I certainly cant, I watched with the sound off listening to happy hardcore after an afternoon on the Ale. It makes no sense to me.
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2013, 08:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 07:38 PM)callumcull Wrote: Can someone make sense of this?

I certainly cant, I watched with the sound off listening to happy hardcore after an afternoon on the Ale. It makes no sense to me.

Haha, I've had a few and can't understand any part of it.
Thanks given by:
And that people is why you shouldn't do drugs.

Tim.
Thanks given by:
Excellent!! Trippy as f*ck, with added bwarps. What's not to like?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2013, 09:00 AM)Coc-ker Wrote: And that people is why you shouldn't do drugs.

Tim.

Wrong. That's why you should do them Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Mate i watched it twice and still madr no sence i recon if i was wasted it would make complete sence like the film clock work orange watch it stoned understood every bit watched it straight i didnt have a fing clue lol
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
Nope, no sir. No sense was made of this
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What i read from that...

A waste of the 30 seconds of my life i spent watching it that I will never get back. Just WTF. How did you even find this?! lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
It made sense up until about 3 minutes in... then i got lost! Sad
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
From what I gather, and hear me out here..

Some LAD is having a hoon on his way to Halfords to pick up a new bike for his wee boy. On his way, the Devil's favourite frog gets a bit Johnny Miseryguts because he's jealous his 1992 Volvo is nowhere near as epic as the Maxi. He has a wee moan at the next Neighbourhood Watch meeting, words start flying, he has one too many whiskeys and embarrassingly knocks the Devil's head clean off his shoulders.

Being the omnipotent lord of all that is cool in the world, he pulls himself back together, and starts windmilling his fiery candle cock to regain order in the meeting room. He tells the frog to shut up because he's getting a headache, and starts to think of how to deal with Ed Doe in his crappy noisy car.

Meanwhile, Ed is making good progress on his way to Halfords, having only stopped three times so far to reposition his GoPro HD Hero 3 Black Edition camera. So far he's got a video of flames popping out the exhaust, an obscure night time video where you can't make anything out and a brief video of the engine bay which he plans to upload to the forum later to see if anyone else think something sounds suspect.

On his was back from Halfords he finds a massive bridge and thinks to himself "if I make it across here in time for supper noone will suspect that I stole Scott's GTI6 for the day as i'll have it back home before he finishes trying to spend all the forum donations". The Devil is good friends with Googlebot and knows Ed's plans, so it turns itself into a bomb in an attempt to stop Ed from getting Scott's car home safely, so Ed will be exposed as the fraud he is and the paradox created by his juxtaposed project thread will be enough to swallow all the other 306 forums and create one super 306 club, with Scott owing the Devil for his new found power and forever being his gateway into the French car scene.

Unluckily for the Devil, Ed Doe has set his (Scott's) suspension geometry perfectly and the 0.2s he saved on the long left hander before the tunnel by setting his front camber a further 0.8degrees negative, combined with the late braking benefit of Compbrake 4-pots and lower unsprung mass, meant the Devil was a fraction too late and the explosion merely heat-cycled the paintwork. Ed got Scott's car home before anyone noticed, uploaded his video to find he was being a retard as normal, and Scott stayed ginger.

Ever wondered why Astor has a purpley hue? It was this unique heat treatmet that gave it that gay shimmer, and thus the legend of Devil's Canyon shall continue forevermore.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Holy f*ck pellowe. Looked at that and couldn't be bothered to read it!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You should. It explains a lot about Scott, Ed, Neighbourhood Watch, the Devil, and Astor Grey.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You have far too much time on your hands Chris! lol
Thanks given by:
That is nothing short of amazing Pellowe! Whatever you're on, I want some! lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pellowe, epic. Cleared that one up for me Wink

(08-07-2013, 09:43 PM)Grant Wrote: What i read from that...

A waste of the 30 seconds of my life i spent watching it that I will never get back. Just WTF. How did you even find this?! lol

Came across is when searching for supercharged 306 gti 6.....

So trippy Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Makes no sense! Nathan1305 83 13,636 19-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Sian
  HTC Sense Niall 29 8,393 14-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  some insurance quotes - no sense what so ever!! kernow_joe 2 1,160 17-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Last Post: RePT