Stretch much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stretch much?
Yep, but bear in mind the arches havent been rolled there yet, and the tyres will be stretched, can cover that no problem
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Awesome :-) will look pretty darn sweet
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think it's actually not just the tyre that needs to be within the arch. Either way it'll look epic
Thanks given by:
Shit. The. Bed.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:I think it's actually not just the tyre that needs to be within the arch. Either way it'll look epic

It's very much a grey area. Some believe that the whole wheel can't stick out past bodywork, others say its just the tread needs covered.

I know people with major poke that have got through MOT's no bother with more poke than that, and others who get pulled every other week for a tiny poke.

I don't think any of the traffic police REALLY know what the law is. But i'll be pulling the arches as much as possible anyway.
Thanks given by:
I really dont get all the fuss about borbets recently. And tyre stretch, dont even get me started! But as they say, each to their own
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Borbets? What are they? :twisted:
Thanks given by:
Im flaring my rear arches! Got over an inch of poke!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you should be fine jim, thinking about it you havnt gone for massive stretch. who ya getting to flare em?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My mates dad works owns his own body shop and said he can do them! I love flared rear arches so think I will do it even if in not in desperate need of them!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stretch... cwspellowe 3 1,630 17-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe