306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stretch much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because I'm a whore i've gone and bought new wheels for a car that's not even roadworthy yet. And they arrived yesterday.

16x9 much? :oops:

[Image: DSCF1332.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1333.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1337.jpg]

Want some flat caps for them but still deciding what colour to do the centres on a bianca ph3 estate. Something's telling me a really deep blood red colour and a LOT of clear coat.

Thoughts?
Damn they are nice ! .. Bet the cost a fair amount !
These are the ones that are on eBay. I was tempted. Are they real sPlut rims or just fake. It was hard to tell from the eBay add. As it said split rim style.
£380 delivered :laugh:

Not much at all. And yes they're Borbet A Split replicas but who gives a f*ck if they aren't genuine when they're on a 306?
Yea that's why I was tempted the look really good.
are they staggered or all the same? Keep seeing these on ebay and if I had the money Id probably get them as Ive been looking for a decent set of Borbets... or similar recently!
They look excellent in the flesh. Only downsides are the fake bolts and the lips aren't quite mirrored, they're just shiny. ET35 though and 9J so will take some MASSIVE spacers, thank god i've got 100mm studs and 60 deg nuts for the rear, and 80mm studs for the ET25 8J fronts.

Gonna need some MAJOR archwork!

Mr Rowell, staggered 8J front/9J rear. There are sets 8J all round but i'm hardcore :twisted:
[Image: red.jpg]

OR

[Image: blue.jpg]

?
[Image: IMG_1530.jpg]

BMW Vermillion Red it has to be
They will look awesome, get it done, oh and they clearly need to be red.......... lol
that red dude

i almost creamed!
^^^ Haha!

It has to be red, The blue doesnt look right. Would look good if they were real split rims and you could have got them anodized red
That red looks fappic epic! Dooo ittttt
What tyres you going for?
195 40's mate. 8J's will be sweet. 9J's will be, erm, hardcore. Haha.
Too much stretch is gay! On the 9's im not sure if they will go on. My mate had 215's on a 9j and that was really stretched like the wall started curving in.
They will, vicious-burger has 195/40's on his 9J Borbets

Just going to be a PITA!
Lol that will be some epic stretch!
Ok fair enough! Would be good to see!
[Image: 9_195_40_R16_Dunlop_595.jpg]

Same tyre and wheel sizes as mine
Ah fair enough. Didnt realise they were 16's. Gonna have a nice bit of stretch on my 14's!
^^that doesnt look too bad!
when that happens, i will probably cream! the red, and the stretch... so awesome...
hurry up and get the black stuff round em. carnt wait to see these. was thinking about getting some myself but i would always be kicking me sen that i didnt get proper borbet a's.
Your a whore and I love you. Geddit done!
Erm, test fitted them to the sundance as the rear beams still attached. Tight is such an over used word...
cwspellowe Wrote:Erm, test fitted them to the sundance as the rear beams still attached. Tight is such an over used word...
Tight as a nuns pussaayyy?
Yup. Might have to go ET-5 as ET+5 is still too tight to the inner arch
[Image: filmgrainvousavez.jpg]

[Image: filmgrain.jpg]
Corr thats a lot. Dont you by law need the wheel arch to cover the tread of the tyre when looking down on it? Serious stretch needed
Pages: 1 2