Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Liquid Yellow Renault Sport Megane R26
(21-05-2013, 11:14 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: I'd also considered Evos, but running costs, Evo tax, servicing intervals etc, and image all aren't great. Plus I couldn't actually deal with Ruan shouting "ACTIVE YAW CONTROL!!!!!!" at me everytime I rang him lol

I'd briefly entertained the idea of a Caterham 7 as a second car, selling the '6 and getting an hdi as a daily, but again it wouldn't stop me modifying. I just know I'd be buying intercoolers and clutches and maps for the hdi instead...

I couldn't ever own an evo after racing one in my first HDi and managing to overtake him although we both got mullered by the M3 that had also joined in. IMO if its not as good as a 306 diesel i never want one ever.

TBH id of thought you were more of a caterham guy, the adenoids would of suited it. I'm seriously entertaining the idea of another Kit car once the cabby is running a HDi lump.

Glad youve gotsomething that you love as much as your 306 thought dude cos i know you love that thing. At least Scott dosent have to do a timeshare on his astor now Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2008 Liquid Yellow Renault Sport Megane R26 - by Dum-Dum - 21-05-2013, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Renaultsport Megane R26 Scott 78 24,762 08-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Scott