XXR 530's 16x8.25

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XXR 530's 16x8.25
Long shot on here given the need for hub adapters, but someone might want to follow in my footsteps.

Copied from eBay ad >>>CLICKY<<<

Quote:***REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICKER SALE NOW POTENTIAL NEW WHEEL COSTS HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT***

One set of XXR 530 alloy wheels with tyres

16x8.25J

ET0

Multifit 4x100 / 4x114.3

Fitted with four good Falken ZE912 tyres in 195/40R16 with approx 5mm tread left on each. Slight stretch but within Falken's recommendations as they say the absolute maximum suitable rim width for that tyre size in that tyre is 8.5J, confirmed this with Falken before fitting the tyres.

Original flat gold with genuine XXR centre caps

Imported 6 months ago at great expense from California as these are unavailable in the UK in this size, including shipping and import fees these set me back near enough £600 for the wheels ALONE

Massive offset at ET0 and concave design, always been headturners but now looking for 16" banded steels

Also have 25mm stud adapters for 4x108 to 4x100 available with stud and nut conversion and tapered seat bolts that use a 12mm allen key, can be included at extra cost to fit Peugeot/Citroen stud pattern as in the pictured car. Wheels will NOT be sold with tapered nuts unless agreed otherwise.

These will NOT fit Peugeots/Citroens without hub adapters, my car in the photos has the adapters fitted

Sensible offers only please for the complete wheel and tyre package. Shipping will be fully insured and tracked. Returns not accepted, please ensure 100% these are the wheels for you before bidding as you bid to buy. If more pictures are required please message me with what you need.

Please note these are still on the car, so allow a couple of days for me to get the car on stands and remove and package the wheels. I work 12 hour shifts so some days will be impossible to get them removed and posted.

Thanks for looking, and happy bidding.

If anyone on here wants them, i'll do them for £475 delivered with the hub adapters.

Or if anyone is a member of any forums with 4x100/4x114.3 fitment please share around.

Thanks.

Just to add.. the guy that offered £250 on eBay? No chance lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How much for the adaptors......
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Do you want the studs and nuts too aye? The studs are pressed in anyway with M12x1.5 threads. I paid £150 for adapters studs and nuts individually, doesn't have to be an offer anywhere near that but make a sensible one and we can go from there Smile
Thanks given by:
So the adaptors bolt onto the hubs, and the studs are already in the adaptors? Yeah, I guess I'd have the lot, 4x100 just opens up SO much in the way of wheels, I'll have a think about what I can realistically afford.
Thanks given by:
No worries. I have around £75 in my head, they're billet alloy adapters, will send you the short headed wheel bolts I used to bolt them to the hub too.
Thanks given by:
Also, what the f*ck offset were you running with those wheels, on those adapters lol
Thanks given by:
-45. I had a 20mm spacer thrown in for good measure too lol
Thanks given by:
Absolutely f*cking ridiculous, I'm trying to work out if -5 will fit Tongue
Thanks given by:
-5 will fit easy mate, mine are -12
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
On a 5 door, no arch rolling? How wide are the wheels?
Thanks given by:
8j et -12, slight roll of the lips just but tbh need a bit of a flare to not scrub at all but even at the min its minimal
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kezzie mine were -45 and 8.25J. They really were ridiculous.

My Dares were 9J rear and ET-5 and needed just a wee lip rolling. If you're looking at narrower wheels you'll be fine.
Thanks given by:
Interesting, as I don't much fancy silly tyre stretch, so that's good news, most of the wheels I'm looking at are only 8 or 9J anyway
Thanks given by:
Good thing about Jap wheels is they have quite a high offset too, even with the adapters they shouldn't poke too much. To be honest, a lot of XXR's come in ET20/8J too so would probably fit standard arches with the adapters and a bit of rolling
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I've noticed this Big Grin

The adaptors are sold btw, just for anyone wondering Wink
Thanks given by:
That mean youre getting some proper wheels then Kez? Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XXR 530's, 16x8.25 195/40/16 cwspellowe 11 4,985 04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy