XXR 530's, 16x8.25 195/40/16

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XXR 530's, 16x8.25 195/40/16
Had a think.. and these are up for sale as i'm now looking for banded steels. If you're wanting a bargain though, maybe don't continue reading.

One set of gold XXR 530's
16x8.25 all round
ET0
4x100/114 with alloy bolt-to-hub 4x108 adapters and stud/nut conversion
Allen headed nuts, will include my recently bought 1/2" drive allen key with them as the shitey key that came with them didn't fit right.

All four fitted with 195/40R16 Falken ZE912's, all with good (4mm+) tread.

With the adapters, the wheels are ET-(minus)20 so the WILL need arch work to fit. Not as extreme as mine as I had them at ET-45, but you'd need to look at some heavy arch flaring/rolling.

Some minor marks from fitting the tyres, but overall in very good condition.

These wheels were not available in this fitment in the UK so I had to import them from California at great expense, by the time I paid for the wheels, import duty and VAT, adapters, studs and nuts, tyres.. let's just say they came to a LOT more than the asking price.

Looking for an outright sale, unless anyone has 16" 4x108 banded steels they want to swap with cash my way.

Ready?

£600ono posted.

[Image: DSCF0239.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2434.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2421.jpg]
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sweeeeeet. but more than my car...

cant believe you selling them...they are main reason I love the meatwagon
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I need to, i'm currently running adapters AND spacers and had a genuinely scary moment tonight, too much stuff bolted to stuff and more stuff. Will be fine with the adapters alone, but i ran another 25mm spacer between that and the hub and the wheels almost fell off on the motorway tonight..
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 08:19 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: the wheels almost fell off on the motorway tonight..

Defo, not good!!!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The bolts I used to bolt on one set of spacers had worked themselves loose, wheels were torqued up fine, but because it was dark I couldn't figure out what happened, thought the bearings had collapsed or something. Until I took the wheel off and the spacer fell off with it...
Thanks given by:
Thats heavy stuff mate, good job you caught it before anything nasty happened! I suggest you go buy a lottery ticket right now! lol

Loved these wheels on your 'state, look fapping awesome, wish i had the money and could justify the cost! GLWTS though! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I want!!!!

Maybe if I get a job soon.
Thanks given by:
Mind and factor in arches too Mark lol
Thanks given by:
Yea but I have a shell that I am working on so that could be taken into account.
Thanks given by:
How much for the adaptors...?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
£70 for adapters by themselves, but wouldn't sell until I have a definite buyer for the wheels
Thanks given by:
How thick are they, 20mm? Keep me posted.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XXR 530's 16x8.25 cwspellowe 15 3,198 20-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Connor