03-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Got a few bits and pieces i'm getting shot of as i managed to balls up masking a set of lights.
Satin black headlight inserts, ideal if you're not a painted or want a spare set to go crazy, I do have the indicator covers but hadn't fitted them for the pic £15 posted
![[Image: 20130303_142230_zpseb479bba.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_142230_zpseb479bba.jpg)
Headlight auto adjusters from Valeo crystals £10 posted
![[Image: 20130303_131336_zps46d22d08.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_131336_zps46d22d08.jpg)
H7 6000K HID's, fitted to the wagon but too "modern" looking for its current theme so switched back to 55w bulbs £17.50 posted
![[Image: 20130303_141548_zpsbbec30a3.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_141548_zpsbbec30a3.jpg)
Spare set of HID's came with a set of headlights but never fitted. Unsure of colour but similar to my 6000K ones. Heavier duty ballasts and bulbs have a ceramic anti glare coating on them, appear to be better quality than the ones I had fitted £20 posted
![[Image: 20130303_141910_zps0726f132.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_141910_zps0726f132.jpg)
I also have some trim bits going for sale as i'm stripping bits of the dash out. Upper glovebox for instance.
Satin black headlight inserts, ideal if you're not a painted or want a spare set to go crazy, I do have the indicator covers but hadn't fitted them for the pic £15 posted
![[Image: 20130303_142230_zpseb479bba.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_142230_zpseb479bba.jpg)
Headlight auto adjusters from Valeo crystals £10 posted
![[Image: 20130303_131336_zps46d22d08.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_131336_zps46d22d08.jpg)
H7 6000K HID's, fitted to the wagon but too "modern" looking for its current theme so switched back to 55w bulbs £17.50 posted
![[Image: 20130303_141548_zpsbbec30a3.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_141548_zpsbbec30a3.jpg)
Spare set of HID's came with a set of headlights but never fitted. Unsure of colour but similar to my 6000K ones. Heavier duty ballasts and bulbs have a ceramic anti glare coating on them, appear to be better quality than the ones I had fitted £20 posted
![[Image: 20130303_141910_zps0726f132.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/20130303_141910_zps0726f132.jpg)
I also have some trim bits going for sale as i'm stripping bits of the dash out. Upper glovebox for instance.

![[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg)
![[Image: sig-3.jpg]](http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm159/wiganrl123/306/sig-3.jpg)
![[Image: pcav.jpg]](http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5716/pcav.jpg)
![[Image: sig-1.jpg]](http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/diggerspug306/sig-1.jpg)
![[Image: DSC_5848Custom_zps75885397.jpg]](http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/PaulMpower/DSC_5848Custom_zps75885397.jpg)
![[Image: connorsig.jpg]](http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/images/uploads/connorsig.jpg)
No offence mate but Pellowe has a great reputation on here, Its more likely as he hasnt been online in the last 2 weeks (probably blown another turbo)
![[Image: sig2_zps5d67efb7.jpg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m598/rocker8742/sig2_zps5d67efb7.jpg)