Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Miles Solid Gear Linkages Video
#1
Hello to anyone who's reading!

I made a silly little cinematic video of the solid gear linkages that miles makes over on the 306gti6 forum. That some of you may be interested in seeing.

I created the video for no reason other than because I felt that creative itch and had to scratch it.

I've always been interested in photography but not so much film because it seemed a lot scarier but have made the leap so to speak as I want to be able to film some decent clips of your guys cars at pug fest this year. Long way off I know but it's in hopes I'll be half decent when the time comes.

https://youtu.be/0eiZ6YNQgMY

Anyways check it out if any of you have any suggestions in regards to colour grading, shot angles or what not don't be scared to voice them. I realise there's not a lot to go on.
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
#2
Remember not to fly "drones" at pugfest... they dont like that!
#3
Am I right in thinking you're into film Eeyore? I don't have a drone so it'll all be handheld stuff thankfully Smile

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
#4
(01-02-2018, 10:25 AM)wainwrightj Wrote: Am I right in thinking you're into film Eeyore? I don't have a drone so it'll all be handheld stuff thankfully Smile

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

yeh ive done some FCS and pugfest videos before. Eventually just stopped doing it as it takes a lot of time when chilling with mates is what id rather be doing.
#5
(01-02-2018, 12:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:25 AM)wainwrightj Wrote: Am I right in thinking you're into film Eeyore? I don't have a drone so it'll all be handheld stuff thankfully Smile

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

yeh ive done some FCS and pugfest videos before. Eventually just stopped doing it as it takes a lot of time when chilling with mates is what id rather be doing.

Yeah I feel you, have you got any of your stuff posted anywhere would be interested in having a look?
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
#6
Theyre all on my channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/srowell3/videos

the fcs 2015 video is all hand held gopro. The vw show one is gimbal stabled and I was paid a small amount for doing it.
#7
Your vid looks very good for a first attempt! Smile
#8
(02-02-2018, 08:53 AM)Mighty306 Wrote: Your vid looks very good for a first attempt! Smile

Thanks bud hopefully I'll only get better got out and filmed some more stuff today so should be up on the channel in the next couple of days
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANT! Why is it 25 miles away :( cpikey316_ 29 14,204 18-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Gear Linkages Fitting Guide? Bananalad 41 22,208 29-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Miles Bananalad 4 4,378 30-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Scott

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)