Modded for 10pence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modded for 10pence
So....

Ph3 306 xud estate...you want to improve and/or modify...

Your budget is the change you find down the back of the sofa and the odd bits in the garage...

What do you do?

#500threads
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Stage 1, run it on veg. Use the savings on veg vs the cost of diesel to get some money together and get it as clean and OE as possible. Cheap daily ftw!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
pop down tesco and put 20p in the tyre air machine.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
1. Find a mirror
2. Look long and hard at yourself in it
3. Buy some chewits with your 10p
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
I'd stage one it and nail on a bigger turbo (I've got about 6 in the garage) then knock up a straight through exhaust.
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 08:00 AM)welshpug Wrote: pop down tesco and put 20p in the tyre air machine.

Free air from Sainsburys! Tesco are ripping you off! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 08:28 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'd stage one it and nail on a bigger turbo (I've got about 6 in the garage) then knock up a straight through exhaust.

....then kill it with said huge snail and scrap it?? Tongue

You offering one of these said turbos?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Stage 1 as its free. Cut springs and slam it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 08:16 AM)adam b Wrote: 1. Find a mirror
2. Look long and hard at yourself in it
3. Buy some chewits with your 10p

Chewits for 10p??? When was the last time you were at the shops!?

Just fyi...

Purpose of all this... I'm getting a very good friend sorted who had his saxo nad written off the other week...

So we already know it will be on veg from day1.

Got some bits and everything serviced lined up as he gave me a little budget...

But then it's down to what else...

Was already on stg1 idea ...thinking a home brew quickshift and exhaust...ordered mist jets for £4...got hold of interior bits for free to tidy that up...
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Where'd you get a phase 3 xud from? Anyway difficult to advise as don't know what your friend likes, you're already Bosching and stage 1ing her so, lower a little, different wheels, interior, decat the exhaust at the least, Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I think this one is already bosch'd and has a cheeky stage 1

running veg on the regular - then a decent cheap upgrade would be some bigger fuel lines
Thanks given by:
I can donate an 11mm pump if need be Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
on a tiny budget I'd do nothing but drive and service.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 10:43 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I can donate an 11mm pump if need be Wink

why isn't that going on the Lawnrover
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 11:01 AM)toseland Wrote:
(23-03-2016, 10:43 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I can donate an 11mm pump if need be Wink

Cos it already has one doesn't it?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Can no one come up with some simple modding ideas other than stg1/exhaust that only take abit of time!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
LDA Grind, governor mod, if you can get a set of HDi rods do so and get those in..

you can smooth the exhaust ports some carefully if the engine is minus the car, whilst doing the zorst.

GTi 6 suspension setup if you have some cheap.. 283mm rotors on the front.

(23-03-2016, 11:13 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(23-03-2016, 11:01 AM)toseland Wrote:

Cos it already has one doesn't it?

thought it was a 10mm one like the transits in the 200td,  might be wrong sure Darren "oh god of XUDs" lobb will be along soon
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Yeah got 283s sorted...

The rods I do have...but not taking head off for that
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 01:10 PM)Piggy Wrote: Can no one come up with some simple modding ideas other than stg1/exhaust that only take abit of time!?

yeah - 10mm fuel line - takes no time to do ...
Thanks given by:
Good call actually as I have 10mm line spare from my car!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Strip it out, make a cup holder, bolt in some household speakers for wubs, paint racing stripes on it, make a big red over-boost button (wg feed leak off), footwell lighting, polish random bits of your engine bay, paint other random bits of your engine bay, sticker-bomb sun visors, paint mirror caps, de-badge, paint the steels a silly colour, rat-look a couple of panels, fly-off handbrake, swap standard door handles for pull-cord handles, bored now.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
why dont you just go through the mods for under 25 quid thread and pick out the cheapest ones?
Thanks given by:
Lighter wheels, lighter and better tyres.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 08:48 PM)adam b Wrote: Lighter wheels, lighter and better tyres.

Quote:Your budget is the change you find down the back of the sofa and the odd bits in the garage...
Thanks given by:
he might have those in the garage? I know I do lol
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 09:07 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(23-03-2016, 08:48 PM)adam b Wrote: Lighter wheels, lighter and better tyres.

Quote:Your budget is the change you find down the back of the sofa and the odd bits in the garage...

Yeah, so he lightens the car, sells all the bits he removed, and then uses the money from that to buy cheap, tatty wheels with good tyres on them.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
petrol station-> fill plastic bottle up found under seat with petrol-> pour over said car-> light and watch.
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 09:20 PM)welshpug Wrote: he might have those in the garage?  I know I do lol

if we are playing this game then for 10p ill have a rallye on bodies and aftermarket ecu, decent tyres, bucket seats, harnesses, etc all because i have it already.

I thought the original question is... what would you do to a stock car for 10p...
Thanks given by:
Head to your local breakers and see what's sitting around.. then go home with nothing and see what's on freebay or free on this forum..
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2016, 10:40 PM)impotentials Wrote: Head to your local breakers and see what's sitting around.. then go home with nothing and see what's on freebay or free on this forum..

Yeah guna head to breakers next week as soon as i can drive and see if I am lucky to find a 406/xantia for fmic bits
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modern Modded Jenson Interceptor Eeyore 3 1,632 19-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Eeyore