Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Club Calendar 2016 - Photo Submission Thread
#31
lol Ford didn't do much of it tbf, shame really, if they'd put the effort into it that they did the EcoBoost it may've had fewer common faults. Itwasntme
#32
if you need a small gap filled...

[Image: F4186B0C-B0BC-4282-8BDA-D229909284F2_zpsxs6no7p0.jpg]
#33
Heh, think that photo is needed for the month of WOT tbh.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#34
(29-10-2015, 01:11 AM)Redordead89 Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 02:26 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [Image: IMG_3441_zps7fmt77ps.jpg]

Selfies done right ladies and gents! do i win?
I don't personally know Matt but.... Lol

Personally i think this should be on the front cover lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#35
[Image: 147c221ca5d216d8d9548b1ed44f96ca.jpg][Image: 888d58f0a66cae57c5bce4cd12bec700.jpg][Image: 07863fe81e6cccda30c6f84e40b8bfa5.jpg][Image: 3132f5fa5e0c12547a7976679c27a467.jpg] here a few from my pics I think the best one for calendar is the one with the zx and 2 306 and the flag in background
#36
[Image: DSC_0134_zps8t3epf4j.jpg]
SC GTI6 - Sold 
1984 Ford Capri - Current Money Pit Rofl

#37
[Image: 6a488f2c6b0443519fb22c77fa974598.jpg]

And for a breakdown/crash month

[Image: a8aab01a2858d75df61eed9adbea72fb.jpg]
#38
   

Something like this good enough? 
I've got many more
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#39
Coal!


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#40
(30-10-2015, 08:56 AM)Matt Wrote: Something like this good enough? 
I've got many more

That is a nice pic...

Shame its only back lit... Maybe a shot from other way so the car isnt in shadow?
Wishes for more power...
#41
(30-10-2015, 08:56 AM)Matt Wrote: Something like this good enough? 
I've got many more

I like it, it's got a touch of Escher about it with the way that everything looks normal, flat and level but the car park is sloping off forwards, the car is flat, the garage slopes off another, the fence behind at a different angle and the trees look vertical but aren't compared to the fence posts which again are off compared to the lamp posts.


Obviously a little light on the front of the car and the wheels straight or even a corner angle shot of it would be cool but thats just an opinion.
#42
(30-10-2015, 08:56 AM)Matt Wrote: Something like this good enough? 
I've got many more

A worthy entry! Smile

That ph1 on its roof is a f*cking stupid entry though.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#43
   
#44
Ill chuck a couple up

[Image: 11741178_10153396607740891_5105662501232...fsfgwp.jpg]

[Image: 561DCFDC-68CC-4326-A212-F4EEE5CF63CF_zpsd06otemh.jpg]
#45
If you guys like that, I've got more. I'll get them sent across
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#46
I rather like this one from last week's track day Smile

[Image: 12179217_1140653669300075_1397385716_n_zpseimocbfw.jpg]

And this one

[Image: 12170375_1140105639354878_1167346908_n_zpsh40cpmt1.jpg]

And maybe this one but res is pants

[Image: 12179712_1140665692632206_2061927311_n_zpsko6izegq.jpg]
#47
   

   

   
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#48
I have the hi res versions if needed :Smile


[Image: IMG_20150712_185652_zps0wjmmcbp.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0243_zpsz3fm6zcb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150711_191756_zpsmmgejtpb.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150707_215033_zpsjpozbe7p.jpg]
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#49
THIS ONE!!! But clean wheels and sensible beam height.

(30-10-2015, 06:14 PM)Matt Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=25635]
#50
I will get a proper quality photo this weekend for you guys. Would like to have a pic in calender.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#51
Ignore the beam height haha, I can't get it sorted for a while Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#52
(30-10-2015, 07:50 PM)Matt Wrote: Ignore the beam height haha, I can't get it sorted for a while Sad

A few slabs in the boot bud will sort it for a pic man! Lol
#53
Few of my two, one very wintery!


   
   
   
[attachment=undefined]
   
   
#54
this HTML class. Value is [URL=http://s1035.ph

My entry
#55
Big Grin

[Image: 20zents.jpg]
#56
Photo 
One from Austria


Attached Files Image(s)
   
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#57
had an excellent day on Exmoor today fog sunshine fog then darkness with a blown headlight bulb Doh!

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#58
[Image: Tom1_fhdr.jpg]
[Image: Tom3_fhdr.jpg]
[Image: Tom6_fhdr.jpg]
[Image: Tom11_fhdr.jpg]

screen capture software
Here's my entries. Can provide super hi-res copies if necessary.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
#59
Those are fantastic Orta. Just what we need! Big Grin Keep them coming in people!
#60
   
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Calendar 2019 - Photo Submission Thread Frosty 12 9,145 13-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2019 - Interest Thread Frosty 6 6,310 13-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2018 - Order Thread Eeyore 26 17,647 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)