Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Club Calendar 2016 - Photo Submission Thread
#1
Hi All,

Its that time of year again. Please submit your best photos in this thread. Please ensure that these are of high resolution otherwise they will not print correctly. 

At a later date I be in touch to get an original copy which can then be printed in the calendar. Lets go for a cutoff date of November 30th which gives everyone over a month.

Good Luck!
#2
   
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#3
   

                                                      HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
#4
   
   
   
Heart
#5
   

   

   
#6
   

Basically the only decent photo of the estate I have, might as well give it a go! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#7
(28-10-2015, 06:51 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Basically the only decent photo of the estate I have, might as well give it a go! lol

Tis a quality pic bud! Love it
#8
cant be assed to upload them all again here as the uploader is pants
link to this years album of Bianca Wink



http://smg.photobucket.com/user/cully/sl...nca%202015

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#9
Come on seriously people!!!

Niall said good high quality pictures not a shower of grainy shit where you manage to miss out the edges of the car in shitty driveway shots of dirty cars with other peoples water marks on them!!!
#10
(28-10-2015, 07:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Come on seriously people!!!

Niall said good high quality pictures not a shower of grainy shit where you manage to miss out the edges of the car in shitty driveway shots of dirty cars with other peoples water marks on them!!!

You not uploading the pics of your Rallye under that bridge Chris? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#11
Yeah this one

Thatone


Attached Files Image(s)
       
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#12
(28-10-2015, 07:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(28-10-2015, 07:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Come on seriously people!!!

Niall said good high quality pictures not a shower of grainy shit where you manage to miss out the edges of the car in shitty driveway shots of dirty cars with other peoples water marks on them!!!

You not uploading the pics of your Rallye under that bridge Chris? Big Grin


Not while the f*cking forum f*cking photo f*cking uploader lady garden is f*cking broken yet-a-f*cking-gain
#13
I didn't have any problem with it....it's obviously a PICNIC issue. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#14
These few then as I just couldn't bear to whittle down the selection any more

   
   
   
   
   
#15
(28-10-2015, 07:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Come on seriously people!!!

Niall said good high quality pictures not a shower of grainy shit where you manage to miss out the edges of the car in shitty driveway shots of dirty cars with other peoples water marks on them!!!

F U Chris F U Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#16
               

   
Wishes for more power...
#17
Sorry found another I like, believe the quality is better too (just for you Chris Wink

   
#18
   
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#19
Chris's bridge photo has to make the calendar somewhere surely lol
#20
I do have to second chris' sentiments...

If it isnt at least in focus and framed well... Please find another one!

I dont want a calendar full of bad photos tbh!
Wishes for more power...
#21
(28-10-2015, 09:21 PM)Piggy Wrote: I do have to second chris' sentiments...

If it isnt at least in focus and framed well... Please find another one!

I dont want a calender full of bad photos tbh!

or watermarks Tongue lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#22
[Image: 34po0n4.jpg]

I have a version of this on my computer that is 4928 x 3264 so pretty high resolution.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
#23
Original copies, if required, be requested at a later date...

For which I will provide watermark free originals if needed.
Wishes for more power...
#24
Sorry if ive missed it but is it only 306's allowed for entry?
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
#25
(28-10-2015, 11:19 PM)Stef205 Wrote: Sorry if ive missed it but is it only 306's allowed for entry?

anything from the club however I think it kind of has to be PSA. 205s and zxs etc all good!
#26
(28-10-2015, 11:38 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(28-10-2015, 11:19 PM)Stef205 Wrote: Sorry if ive missed it but is it only 306's allowed for entry?

anything from the club however I think it kind of has to be PSA. 205s and zxs etc all good!


Attached Files Image(s)
       
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
#27
I've got a few awesome shots tonight, will get them uploaded this week Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#28
(02-10-2015, 02:26 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [Image: IMG_3441_zps7fmt77ps.jpg]

Selfies done right ladies and gents! do i win?
I don't personally know Matt but.... Lol
#29
(28-10-2015, 11:38 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(28-10-2015, 11:19 PM)Stef205 Wrote: Sorry if ive missed it but is it only 306's allowed for entry?

anything from the club however I think it kind of has to be PSA. 205s and zxs etc all good!

Mine has a terrible PSA engine, does that count? Wink
#30
No tom yours has a psafomoco engine and thats just a mouthful
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Calendar 2019 - Photo Submission Thread Frosty 12 9,122 13-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2019 - Interest Thread Frosty 6 6,302 13-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2018 - Order Thread Eeyore 26 17,638 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)