Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bleed nipple sizes
#1
Im changing the rubber brake pipes on my 306 hdi. Also 2 nipples on the rear calipers will have to be drilled out and redone by some people I know cause they snapped with old age.

The rear ones Im not sure yet untill there drilled out depending on the condition of the calipers. If there not the best I get anther set.

I got the front nipples loose but there warn. I would like to fit new nipples on the front calipers. What sizes are the

standard nipples on the 306 hdi front caliper?
thanks.
#2
Welshy_Pete Wrote:Im changing the rubber brake pipes on my 306 hdi. Also 2 nipples on the rear calipers will have to be drilled out and redone by some people I know cause they snapped with old age.

The rear ones Im not sure yet untill there drilled out depending on the condition of the calipers. If there not the best I get anther set.

I got the front nipples loose but there warn. I would like to fit new nipples on the front calipers. What sizes are the

standard nipples on the 306 hdi front caliper?
thanks.

peugeot dealers should be able to get them in...

i could find out the spanner size but the ACTUAL nipple.. pass
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#3
Decs nipples are free.
#4
bahaha!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#5
I don't want to know about Decs nipples! Confusedhock:
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#6
Front nipples are 8mm, yes i know my nipples... And yours Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#7
Mmmmmm nipples
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
I got the bleed nipples removed for £12 each caliper. Also found 2 brand new nipples I had spare which fit perfect. So thats anther job done.
#9
What size are the rear caliper nipples im looking to buy a pair for mine.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any tips for undoing rear bleed nipples on calipers? Tom85 18 8,149 27-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Removing broken bleen nipple/How many types of rear calipers? Iaitoo 16 7,925 31-03-2016, 02:25 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Brake Bleed Nipple Specs Toms306 16 8,192 22-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)