Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Phantom Connector
#1
While getting my inlet manifold back on I dropped a bolt down the side of the block. I found it resting on this connector. (grey one between starter and bracket)
What on earth is it? Huh

Nothing from my loom matches it and I remember changing it from the old blown block onto this replacement one.

Annoyingly this is all I need to sort before I pop the manifold on and drop the engine in! aaaagh

[Image: sa3OwT0l.jpg]

I'll do a build thread eventually lol
#2
Oil pressure switch.
#3
there's often two switches fitted, so you wont have a plug for that one.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#4
Is that the one on the same loom as the wire that goes to the idle control valve? I found a similar one while changing mine and can't figure out where it goes.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ph1 and ph2 engine loom connector differences jirupa 23 22,736 08-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Seatbelt tensioner connector tigerstyle 2 2,977 17-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Rallye Fan/Loom Connector Eddleston 2 2,674 29-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Eddleston

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)