Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2013, 11:13 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Alls good then matey time to get setting the lad up once its on the road

its going to be on an extremely mild tune until i can get some forged rods, wouldnt want to undo everything ive done so far immediately lol
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Running thanks to who? Wink

She's going to be interesting, that's for sure...
Thanks given by:
Il hopefully get the next big chunk of work on it done 2moz after sorting the sedan out, had a week off from it and pugfest is fast approaching!

but yeah thanks luke! Heart haha
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Man i havnt updated this for ages....

anyway, been working quietly away in the background, not huge amounts of work have happened due to busy times with work and the trouble i've been having with the sedan after destroying the suspension in a pothole, anyway, bad news Sad

It won't make pugfest or fcs. the car is 99% done apart from aesthetic things like lowering and bumpers but the sad fact is that I simply cannot afford to get it on the road this month. we can all thank the government for that for raping £123 of us for 6 months of tax, add mot and insurance to that and its just impossible to get it done by next week anyway.

its not a bad thing however, as a couple of you I talk to regularly will know I have some pretty awesome new ninja developments in the works that might happen sooner now that the pressure is off to get it finished this month. watch this space
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Shame it won't be done in time for the shows mate! We will defo have to sort a meet when both of us have got the d turbos finish
Thanks given by:
Ooh I haven't updated this for a while.

Anyway. The car is 95 percent done, it runs, it's full of fluids, it's on 4 wheels.

Still left to do is finish the wiring, finish fitting the brakes, lower the beam, fit intercooler and pipes, paint some bits, fit bucket seats and harnesses. Tax and mot. Done.
How it stands now [Image: 20130802_203647_zps6fdfa76a.jpg]
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Have you sorted a V60 or whatever its called out yet? I keep forgetting to get it sorted!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
And that's 95% done lol. Still got a few bits to so then. When you think you will have it on the road?
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2013, 11:25 AM)Ricky Wrote: Have you sorted a V60 or whatever its called out yet? I keep forgetting to get it sorted!

No, I forgot about it too until now lol. The cars moving to my dad's workshop soon so il sort it out then
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
you were 99% done a few posts ago...
what happened to the 4%¿?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate, will be good to see this flying up the gorge with (the wrong) smoke clouds. Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2013, 11:36 AM)Piggy Wrote: you were 99% done a few posts ago...
what happened to the 4%¿?

Fabrication issues haha

(03-08-2013, 11:27 AM)Frosty Wrote: And that's 95% done lol. Still got a few bits to so then. When you think you will have it on the road?

I've just bought a 106 rallye to be going on with, but truck tub should be finished by September :-)
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Ideal, I hope to have my d turbo on the road for 1st September
Thanks given by:
1/9/13 for me too!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2013, 12:22 PM)Frosty Wrote: Ideal, I hope to have my d turbo on the road for 1st September

I'm so copying your intercooler setup btw :-)

Jimbo is sorting me out a phase win black front too so will look a little more finished with a front bumper back on
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Finally an update of sorts.

Basically why this has taken so long is that I've fallen out with my brother in law who I was sharing a workshop with and consequently access to the car and my stuff has been somewhat difficult.

Finally rescued the car and my parts last night and got it to my own unit.

Really pissed off about the battle scars the truck tub now bears as a result of the disagreement, no pictures of it, but my last update it was running but has gone backward from here as a result of having a wheel and driveshaft ripped off in an act of retaliation and ran without an oil feed connected which has resulted in the sump emptying £50 of race oil onto the floor.

Back in my hands now at least.

[Image: 20130902_185217_RichtoneHDR_zps7364fdb1.jpg]

Battle scars [Image: 20130902_185225_RichtoneHDR_zpsd2f7e862.jpg]
[Image: 20130902_185232_RichtoneHDR_zps21ecec95.jpg]

Lots of deep scratches and scuffs on the roof too

And in a safe new location
[Image: 20130902_200400_zpsfd48533d.jpg]

The estate helped too lol
[Image: 20130902_200417_zps9ea2b1ec.jpg]
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Wow.. what a bellend! Take him to small claims and get him to pay for the repairs, petty vandalism is no way to solve an argument..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 10:19 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Wow.. what a bellend! Take him to small claims and get him to pay for the repairs, petty vandalism is no way to solve an argument..

We've come to an agreement that he owes me £1300 for the stuff he stole off me which is what this was about anyway, add a new rear bumper, ester synthetic oil, coolant and gear oil to that and possibly respraying the roof
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Shame it came to it but at least you're gunna be getting you're stuff back anyway, be good when this is finished man Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 10:26 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Shame it came to it but at least you're gunna be getting you're stuff back anyway, be good when this is finished man Smile

Yeah I'm much more enthusiastic about it now it's by my house :-)

Just sucks having to repair things that weren't broken originally. Feels like such a setback
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Think of it this way, at least you'll be 100% sure there's nothing wrong with them! Instead of getting the roof painted.. could get it wrapped?
Thanks given by:
what a retard.

shame despite him paying for the stuff.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What a bastard, hope the engine and turbo are ok having been run out of oil.
Thanks given by:
ohhh dear this is why you should always have your own work shop :/

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Good to see an update mate. Shame to hear about the other bits as well.

You got a date in mind for this being on the road?
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 12:12 PM)Frosty Wrote: Good to see an update mate. Shame to hear about the other bits as well.

You got a date in mind for this being on the road?

Whenever it's done really. I planned to have it finished by November really but I'm so disheartened about having to work backwards and sorting bodywork etc that I'm just gonna work away at it until it's done I think. Be pretty quickly though considering it's round the corner from home
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Poor car :-(
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Spent an evening working on the car, really not much left to do now Smile

[Image: 20130907_175104_RichtoneHDR_zps92009beb.jpg]

all wiring is pretty much done, fans, lights, gauges etc
suspension all sorted, just need to pick up some new droplinks on payday

also need to wait until payday to do the brakes as I need some copper pipe to replace the line that snapped trying to undo the union Sad

getting there though Smile

[Image: 20130907_175228_RichtoneHDR_zps14057505.jpg]
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I got a gti front arb with two new links for sale Smile

well done with the progress chap

is your turbo mani just bolted onto standard xud manifold??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,948 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,794 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01
  Project- 306 2.0 8v Turbo PUGNUT_XS 243 128,826 13-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Joep83