S/W convoy to FCS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S/W convoy to FCS
Just wondering who is going to FCS from the south west? Like devon cornwall somerset area.

Me Jimbo and Mikey B are going up friday and leaving from Exeter area. Not sure what time yet.

So who else is going and anyone fancy a convoy?
Thanks given by:
Guessing Cully will join from collumpton?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just waiting to here back for a new job, if I get it, I don't know if I'll be going or not. Hopefully I can find out soon enough
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
me & Kerry? lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 08:35 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Guessing Cully will join from collumpton?

Don't think Cully is coming to FCS this year
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 08:41 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 08:35 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Guessing Cully will join from collumpton?

Don't think Cully is coming to FCS this year

Hes not. hes busy trying to desperately cling onto his teenage years and going to Ibiza.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just imagine cully and mrs cully on the big screens at cream lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 10:02 PM)Connor Wrote: Just imagine cully and mrs cully on the big screens at cream lol

I need to watch Kevin and Perry again! lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I did last night Tongue
Thanks given by:
no not going this year!
and yes chaving it up in ibiza avin it Large init!
Thanks given by:
I will be mate
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2013, 06:45 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: I will be mate

What time you plan on going up?
Thanks given by:
Me from cornwall, but catching a lift with Mark from exeter, so leaving from there.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Quote:Me from cornwall, but catching a lift with Mark from exeter, so leaving from there.

Best sort this turbo out and get the engine back in then (and at least road test it more than 2 miles)...else we'll have to trundle up in the 1.fail.
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2013, 09:41 AM)Frosty Wrote:
(28-06-2013, 06:45 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: I will be mate

What time you plan on going up?

Probably Friday evening after work, you?
Thanks given by:
Think we planned on mid afternoon. But if there's enough for a convoy we will wait for anyone else
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2013, 10:55 AM)Jimbo Wrote: Think we planned on mid afternoon. But if there's enough for a convoy we will wait for anyone else

What he said Tom Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2013, 10:14 AM)mr_fish Wrote:
Quote:Me from cornwall, but catching a lift with Mark from exeter, so leaving from there.

Best sort this turbo out and get the engine back in then (and at least road test it more than 2 miles)...else we'll have to trundle up in the 1.fail.

Yeah I know, if we cant meet here, im hoping to be up to you again before then to get the thing sorted
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:

What time you guys thinking of leaving?
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2013, 01:55 PM)Frosty Wrote:

What time you guys thinking of leaving?

Whenever the farmer finds his way out of Cornwall I reckon. Will let Darren comment on times and that, as I'm fairly open to whenever.
Thanks given by:
You ladies decided yet?
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2013, 10:02 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: You ladies decided yet?

Decided on what? The time?
Thanks given by:
Indeed mate
Thanks given by:
Not sure yet. Going to wait and hear from mark and Darren what time they will be heading up.

You work all of Friday?
Thanks given by:
Going to try and get the day of
Thanks given by:
Probably leave between 3 & 4pm take that as a rough guide though
Thanks given by:
Id say we would be hoping to leave some point middle of the afternoon....Biggest problem ive got atm is getting from here to exeter to catch lift with mark, as the audi bus has a few issues, so might have to resort to a train, which is rather tragic, dont suppose theres anyone else coming up from the cornofwall?
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(07-07-2013, 09:13 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Id say we would be hoping to leave some point middle of the afternoon....Biggest problem ive got atm is getting from here to exeter to catch lift with mark, as the audi bus has a few issues, so might have to resort to a train, which is rather tragic, dont suppose theres anyone else coming up from the cornofwall?

Ill come get you if u fit my gov mod Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
3/4 sounds good to me. Anyone know how far the campsite is from Exeter?

(07-07-2013, 09:13 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Id say we would be hoping to leave some point middle of the afternoon....Biggest problem ive got atm is getting from here to exeter to catch lift with mark, as the audi bus has a few issues, so might have to resort to a train, which is rather tragic, dont suppose theres anyone else coming up from the cornofwall?

Tractor?
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2013, 11:10 AM)Jimbo Wrote:

Ill come get you if u fit my gov mod Wink

gettout...fit that in a lay-by on the way haha. make sure you have a good battery to drag the derv back up to the pump. I did speak to darren the other night and i believe he's spent money on the audi to keep essential fluids inside.
Thanks given by: