Connor!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connor!!
you ok mate?
youve been very quiet since being back from Torquay

hows the head?
Thanks given by:
i spoke to him via text the other day and will be seeing him tonight, he did say he had a few stitches
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Im still alive Big Grin just... Lol was meant to be getting my stitches out today, but I think they only managed 1... All was going fine and then I got a massive headrush and just remember waking up to a load of nurses stood around me lol hmmm maybe losing all that blood wasn't such a good idea
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pictures or it didnt happen!

come on you know the rules bring on the gore pictures!
Thanks given by:
F*ck the gore pictures, bring on the nurse pictures!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haven't got any Im afraid, was kinda busy being knocked and getting rid of blood to get pics, if any of my mates did then ill try and get them. Definitely no pictures of any nurses as I didn't know where he f*ck I was,let alone know how to work any sort of digital device
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
soooo what happened you get set on or what?
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I've missed the thread, but Wtf happened?
Thanks given by:
No was back at the b&b, was coming down the stairs and then there's several gaps in my memory for the next few hours... What I remember... I wad coming down the stairs, then I remember being on the floor holding my head, then I remember being in an ambulance and being properly freaked out by the amount of blood I was covered in, then I remember being in hospital where I think I kept waking up and falling back to sleep/passing out, then I remember getting it stitched up then going back to sleep/passing out, then I woke up/was woken up, given some pain killers and taxi back to the b&b. Now I've picked up a few other bits in between from my mates, one of which said he saw me through the bar door coming down the stairs, still standing/upright moving at speed, but noone saw what happened next, which is annoying as Id love to know how I came down the stairs, probably stumbled, but hit the back of my head on a door frame??? We'll never know... Well I won't at least lol mixture of drinking cider from about 12 noon and banging my head really hard means i can't really remember much about it
Thanks given by:
(16-05-2013, 03:51 PM)Connor Wrote: Well I won't at least lol mixture of drinking cider from about 12 noon and banging my head really hard means i can't really remember much about it

Thats the kind of socially responsible behavior this club encourages, repped.
Thanks given by:
This takes facepalming to a whole new level

oh, and hope you're alright etc. etc.Itwasntme
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Of course this deserves a new title. Actually having to go to hospital and knocking yourself out means you're higher ranked than Fooby in the face - object levels.
Thanks given by:
Flol Connor! Still pics or gtfo!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Wasn't my face... Was the back of my head lol and the bloke at the b&b came up with a good one i thought... Mr. Step... Slow it down... Missed a step... Made me chuckle lol also the NHS are stingey with their morphine, wouldn't give me any Sad
Thanks given by:
Bastards! Demand more man!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ya big girl!! Only drinking from 12!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well, there goes the last brain cell.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
To be fair, usually we all mock each others injuries but for getting pissed and falling over...

LAD.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Happy Birthday Connor! Dum-Dum 10 1,379 01-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Sian
  Connor?... that you?.... 4WayDiablo 4 1,367 10-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Last Post: puglove
Thumbs Up Connor you fail ! Andy 22 4,952 31-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Last Post: rocker8742