Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
theywhoshallnotbenamed Christmas Meet 2011
#31
Loving the L plates on the tank
#32
phil..your a cock lol x
pink
#33
smanfa Wrote:phil..your a **** lol x

i know i probably shouldnt have put that pic of ginge on here, its not a good sight
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#34
this pictures are aweosme
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#35
Carlos182 Wrote:Suppose I best post my lot. Will post the album link up at the end too.

Also, if anybody wants any full res photo's just PM me Smile

[Image: DSC05590.jpg]

whats this?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#36
Thats dans Bora
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#37
ahhhhh was gunna say what the hell? someones running some beaut stretch Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#38
Stretch isnt beautiful, looks broken
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#39
lol you should see the stretch imgoing for Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#40
Nothing wrong with stretch, can't have poke without it and its all about the stance Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#41
mark_airey Wrote:Nothing wrong with stretch, can't have poke without it and its all about the stance Wink

This man knows his shit, listen and learn boys and girls :pray:
#42
f*ck stance lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#43
Thats actually funnier than I thought it was going to be^^ rofl
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#44
Really need to get the swear filter changed :rolls:

shit and f*ck lol lol
#45
Fit pics of me there! Lol. I hate people having cameras around me. Especially when I'm drunk!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#46
Lol as soon as i took that you said ... thats quite bad isnt it.... yup lol.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#47
4WayDiablo Wrote:Lol as soon as i took that you said ... thats quite bad isnt it.... yup lol.

Just have to make sure you can't take any photos of me next time. Will have to wear my 306oc balaclava.
Loving the panorama of all the cars with ginge just standing in the corner
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#48
Niall were are yours!! Yuu have some good ones. X
pink
#49
smanfa Wrote:Niall were are yours!! Yuu have some good ones. X

Will upload them in a little bit
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#50
Ok my few. Majority of my photos were of Sam pulling stupid faces (or had trapped wind)

[Image: 101eaffa.jpg]

[Image: a78ef005.jpg]

[Image: c40ca936.jpg]


[Image: d9bc4dc4.jpg]

[Image: fbdcfe21.jpg]

[Image: cc512667.jpg]

[Image: e3e357a5.jpg]

[Image: b527bc46.jpg]

[Image: 75feccef.jpg]

[Image: a13b2de4.jpg]

Most at rubbish but I couldn't really be arsed with the camera yesterday

If anyone wants to see the rest of the album especially the many faces of Sam!
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257...mas%20meet
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#51
NiallHarper Wrote:[Image: c40ca936.jpg]




[url][/url]


:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: FIT Sam!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#52
Sam is going to lol at some of them faces lol epic
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#53
Classy bird that Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#54
Connor. Im not ignoriong on chatbox ... i cant reply :-0
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#55
Looks like you lot had a good laugh, I know which is my favy car out of all the ones that went Wink the only one thats true xud spec...
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#56
There was quite a few xud... mines xud :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#57
[Image: CrimboMeet2011121.jpg]
Looked like a good turn out, wish I was there. Not trying to be rude in any way but do those arches not look like theyre way too bit. Car looks like its lost its proportions??
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
#58
I have to agree with my bro on this one, I use to love the dimma but... god daayyymme, arch gap kills!
#59
Carlos182 Wrote:[Image: wide.png]

my numberplate's missing a letter :?

some good pics there guys well done
#60
taylonm Wrote:I have to agree with my bro on this one, I use to love the dimma but... god daayyymme, arch gap kills!

thats the dimma styles, any lower and the front bumper gets caught.. it could probably drop another 30-40mm but any more and its undrivable
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report: 306oc Christmas Meet 2017 - 2nd/3rd December - Coventry Eeyore 3 6,829 04-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Orta
  Christmas Meet 2015 Photos Eeyore 12 8,226 01-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Christmas Meet 2014 Dum-Dum 39 28,405 16-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)