Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top Gear
#31
I dont like fake tan fake boobs fake eye lashes. Fake just doesnt do it for me
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#32
I don't like fake lashes, and they are a bit dumb but meh I would!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#33
Won't surprise me if you'll be getting a vajazzle next Jim..... Confusedhock:
#34
I won't be getting one of them! Haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#35
#36
Um wtf??? Haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#37
Guessing you don't watch Russell Howards good news? Lol
#38
Nope...too straight for me hahaha. Jokes
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#39
Lmao! lol

I can't actually see the relevance of that vid myself though Jacko?? But Russel Howards news is one of the few good shows on these days, always makes me lol. Big Grin
#40
If by hot, you are referring to their temperature, in which case, yes they are so hot they have turned orange!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#41
Suggestions on foxy-jim's new title?
#42
The Only Way Is Gay? Would tie in nicely with phils then lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#43
lmao I like it, 2 birds with one stone
#44
Connor. you are a LEGEND! lmao


FFS SCOTT GET THE REP BUTTON SORTED!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#45
Connor Wrote:The Only Way Is Gay? Would tie in nicely with phils then lol


This! lmao
#46
I used to think you guys were cool....
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#47
Scott Wrote:Suggestions on foxy-jim's new title?

Queer eye for the Essex guy?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#48
I'm not from Essex! It's good!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#49
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#50
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#51
I do love top gear more though!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#52
honestly this is the most f*cking annoying thing in the whole world. I'll post the linkand you lot'll have to follow the f*cking thing, I give up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyGiOOoRQ8w
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#53
I fixed it for you Ed Smile
#54
That skyline is awesome!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#55
Keep yer modern Skylines, R32 FTW.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#56
Scott Wrote:I fixed it for you Ed Smile

NO you haven't!! Tongue

sideways in an r32. hot Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#57
Connor Wrote:The Only Way Is Gay? Would tie in nicely with phils then lol
whistle
#58
lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#59
^^^^ FLOL!
#60
I prefer the old one hahahahahaha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)