306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Top Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just seen the advert for top gear returning next sunday and besides tye awesome soundtrack it looks fapping awesome
I just hope they can get a little away from the "blatantly staged" top gear of late
So yeah next sunday at 8pm.. reminders set :-)
Awesome, I missed most of the last series due to Sunday night pub sessions Smile
cheers one-way! i'll be keeping a keen eye for this one
Looks to be a good series
Cheers for the heads up!

Also I may have to adjust your username instead of just your title if the new name catches on Wink
Scott Wrote:Cheers for the heads up!

Also I may have to adjust your username instead of just your title if the new name catches on Wink
You do and you die haha
Scott Wrote:Cheers for the heads up!

I'm willing to donate for this! lmao
tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

and I would totally do VBH ninja
Ed Doe Wrote:tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

wheres the *slapface* smiley!?

to be honest, they both have their ways - top gear is entertainment, fifth gear is factual....
and for facts i use the internetz :geek:
Ed Doe Wrote:tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

This. 100 times over, this. Swapped over about 4 years ago, so much better if you're there for the cars.
Poodle Wrote:

This. 100 times over, this. Swapped over about 4 years ago, so much better if you're there for the cars.

And VBH...?
Vbh is a bit of a guilty pleasure thing. Bit of a milf
Her mouth is a wierd one though
Cant wait for it! Love top gear!
Cool. Big Grin. Atleast there'll be something on Sunday then! Wink
woop top gear. VBH could ride the rocket but i think shed get annoying quickly
yeh, but you would have to do her still.^^
I would f*ck the shit out of vbh posh tart that can drive!!!

Hell yeh
All over it, like a rash. That time she tested the m3 GTS? That's a keeper...
Win,

Top Gear has become stupidly predictable, but some how it does still manage to be quite funny...
And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!
Foxy-jim Wrote:And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!

You're supposed to drop increasingly more bold hints over a period of months/years before outing yourself; not like that in 1 sentence! Jeeez :o
Towie fail haha

Top gear I only watch for the Lols

And can't stand fifth gear, they are talk weird, and annoyingly. Really gets on my moobs
Foxy-jim Wrote:And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!

Doh
seen this too, afraid its going to be as predictable though.

xmas special was epic fail imo
You just lost 30 million man points.
its filmed where i live =( makes me want to move away!
Misses went into one of the girls shops and had no idea she was on the show until her friends said who she was lol!
Banhammer? Lol
Gtfo :-P
I used to hate it, but my gf made me watch it and now I like it! Gonna put it out there! It's funny!
No no no.
Just no! Lol
Haha ok. It's not that bad. And some of the girls are Hot!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7