right afew of you may have seen the state of me this morning if you was at reading, and i think after going chunder town twice i was fixed
managed to sit in a car for like 4 hours and not throw up once BOOOOOM.
I really thought I wad going to throw up on someone's door in premier inn on Friday night lol but made it back and didn't loose my stomach
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
I drank half a bottle of Rockers' Homebrew cider in one go, whilst very happy, to which my body said "oh nonono" and proceeded to empty the contents of my stomach...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in.
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
I drank half a bottle of Rockers' Homebrew cider in one go, whilst very happy, to which my body said "oh nonono" and proceeded to empty the contents of my stomach...
Liam - amazingly even after blowing about £100 last night I didn't really feel that pissed so I reckon I could of carried on - I was awake at 09 30 though and packing to leave my hotel - then I joined you all for breakfast at the premier inn
I drank half a bottle of Rockers' Homebrew cider in one go, whilst very happy, to which my body said "oh nonono" and proceeded to empty the contents of my stomach...
There is a photo somewhere no?
Please god no...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in.
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!