Posts: 1,046
Threads: 71
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 205 dt
picked up a new inlet manifold to tart up the engine bay a bit and its pretty bad inside. anyone got any bright ideas what I can spray/pour/soak insides with to clean it up a bit?
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
I used a pressure washer in mine and cleaned it out a beaut and then left it in the airing cupboard for a few days
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
I think just a good soak and power wadh would do the job though and be a little safer lol
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 1,046
Threads: 71
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 205 dt
yeah I think so too, but safe is never as fun!
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!