Weighted Gear Knob

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weighted Gear Knob
I have metal linkages and a quick shift fitted to my 6.

Just like the thought of a weighted gear knob to compliment the linkages and quick shift.

I quite like the look of this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M-Factory-Weig...6rk%3D3%26

Obviously, that is designed to fit a Type R Honda. I know weighted gear knobs are very popular witht the Type R/VTEC guys.

Is there any way that this could be fitted to a 6?

Cheers
Opinions are like bumholes. Everyone has one, and we all think everyone elses stinks.
Thanks given by:
sure it could be but doubt there'd be a huge amount of point... tbh I reckon you'd probably get more value for money fitting a stock type r gearknob... they're fairly weighty and you wont pay as much for one...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 01:00 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: sure it could be but doubt there'd be a huge amount of point... tbh I reckon you'd probably get more value for money fitting a stock type r gearknob... they're fairly weighty and you wont pay as much for one...

buy a cheep stock R one, put a bolt in the end, put it on a drill, and polish it to mirror and untill the 6 speed logo on the top goes, Big Grin
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Would look shit with the lift up reverse?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 06:58 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Would look shit with the lift up reverse?

Proper 306 don't have lift reverse
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
just realised this is what i have. It screws on and weighs a lot. i reckon you could throw it through windows easily!
Thanks given by:
I servive a 54 plate civic type r with one of this fitted it gives a really nice feel........ but is stupidly cold on a winters morning
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 09:56 PM)SRowell Wrote: just realised this is what i have. It screws on and weighs a lot. i reckon you could throw it through windows easily!

You have this exact one or a similar weighted one?
Opinions are like bumholes. Everyone has one, and we all think everyone elses stinks.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will this gear knob fit? Suggestions for a better one? Charlie0 3 2,247 16-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Wanter Gear Knob Pug0BZ3011 1 1,557 19-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Which is this gear knob? vandalzd 0 1,087 22-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: vandalzd