306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Weighted Gear Knob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have metal linkages and a quick shift fitted to my 6.

Just like the thought of a weighted gear knob to compliment the linkages and quick shift.

I quite like the look of this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M-Factory-Weig...6rk%3D3%26

Obviously, that is designed to fit a Type R Honda. I know weighted gear knobs are very popular witht the Type R/VTEC guys.

Is there any way that this could be fitted to a 6?

Cheers
sure it could be but doubt there'd be a huge amount of point... tbh I reckon you'd probably get more value for money fitting a stock type r gearknob... they're fairly weighty and you wont pay as much for one...
(24-08-2012, 01:00 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]sure it could be but doubt there'd be a huge amount of point... tbh I reckon you'd probably get more value for money fitting a stock type r gearknob... they're fairly weighty and you wont pay as much for one...

buy a cheep stock R one, put a bolt in the end, put it on a drill, and polish it to mirror and untill the 6 speed logo on the top goes, Big Grin
Would look shit with the lift up reverse?
(24-08-2012, 06:58 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Would look shit with the lift up reverse?

Proper 306 don't have lift reverse
just realised this is what i have. It screws on and weighs a lot. i reckon you could throw it through windows easily!
I servive a 54 plate civic type r with one of this fitted it gives a really nice feel........ but is stupidly cold on a winters morning
(24-08-2012, 09:56 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]just realised this is what i have. It screws on and weighs a lot. i reckon you could throw it through windows easily!

You have this exact one or a similar weighted one?