Challanger alloy wheels REDUCED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challanger alloy wheels REDUCED
Thumbs Down 
As above decied im selling my challangers there in good condtion apart from few skuffs/marks will get pics up tomorrow, there still in there orginal color (mertalic silver) good tyres all round, looking for £250ono or will take some cheaper alloys in part ex with cash my way wanting a quick sale first come first serve

NOW £200 ono FOR A QUICK SALE

Thanks given by:
DIBS!

Clones with almost new tyres any use? Where are you?

Do they come with spacers & bolts?
Thanks given by:
tyre brand? come with the relevent spacers

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
They will come with spacers for back 3-5mm bolts can come with them if the alloys I take in part ex come with blots if not no.bolts with them tyres are 205/40/17 one toyo proxe other 3 are buget I belive but 100% will let u no tomorrow, tred wise front 2 about 3-4mm back 5-6mm I would consider cylones depending what sort of cash your offering on top, im in chesterfield S40 2RP

[Image: DSC00475.jpg]
[Image: 306new12.jpg]

These are only pics i got at min will try and get some more tomorrow

Thanks given by:
That tread looks very low mate! What cash are you wanting on top?
Thanks given by:
its about 3-4mm on the front, what are you offering?? pm me your offer

Thanks given by:
I've got some bright orange clones with two new tyres one very good and one low if your interested mate
Thanks given by:
with cash my way i would be intrested mate not sure on being bight orange tho but sure we could come to some deal just getting close up pics of alloys now

Thanks given by:
I kinda ment if you had these and painted them a acceptable colour then sold yours on once fitted may get more interest that way.plus I have 3 other sets of wheels so don't need any more Smile
Thanks given by:
They need a clean but heres the close up pics (just took them) as you can see slight mark/scuff at the top of each spoke on 3 of the wheels other one near mint
[Image: wheels3.jpg]
[Image: wheels4.jpg]
[Image: wheels2.jpg]
[Image: wheels5.jpg]
[Image: wheels1.jpg]

(24-08-2012, 09:23 AM)ash23 Wrote: I kinda ment if you had these and painted them a acceptable colour then sold yours on once fitted may get more interest that way.plus I have 3 other sets of wheels so don't need any more Smile

oh lol How much you want for them?? would need to sell these wheels before i can consider buying any others anyway pm me

Thanks given by:
hmmm would love these but also love smaller wheels handling wise
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have some 16'' nimrods if you interested. Can get pictures tomorrow
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Depending how much cash you offer my way? I would consider would like cylones tho tbh

Thanks given by:
Im interested but my issue is I have no temp wheels while I courier these. Pm me your post code & il see what I can do
Thanks given by:
Just drive to me?? Would probly be less in fule by the time urs are shipped up here then mine back, my postcode is S40 2RP

Thanks given by:
You are just under 3hrs from me though bud. Are you going to Trax? could meet you there if you wanted. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Im not no sorry

Thanks given by:
Unless you're prepared to meet me half way im not prepared to put cash on top as these will want new tyres in a couple of thousand miles, my clones tyres still have the dimples on them
Thanks given by:
Pm me what cash your offering and a postcode of were you wana meet and will seecif ee can come to a deal, and I think the tyres got more life than that

Thanks given by:
£200ono FOR A QUICK SALE!!

Thanks given by:
Id give you £200 posted today via PayPal? Courier is £30 max
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate but not messing with couriers, I have nothing to pack them also im out most days so would be hard to arrange couriers

Give me £200 cash and i will be willing to meet up to 50 miles away from s40 2rp

I would be willing to meet at Sleaford which is 50miles away from me and 70miles away from you (aprox) if you give me the asking price of £200

Thanks given by:
NOW ON EBAY 0.99p STARTING BID NO RESERVE!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-17-inc...563wt_1271

Thanks given by:
My set of clones and 50 quid?
Thanks given by:
No thanks if they wad standard colour I would say £75 and cylones but thanks anyway still might be intrested in your cylones when I sell these

Thanks given by:
Right my final offer is meet me at a services in Sleaford? Either tomorrow or Monday. £200 cash but il need the spacers & bolts.

I'll either do that, or I'll give you my clones with nearly new tyres & my bolts, & £50 cash.

Sleaford is 50.3 miles from you & 60 miles for me.

Let me know ASAP!

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/177/Sleaford-hotel

Meet there? 49.9 miles for you...
Thanks given by:
I'm working in north walsham on Wednesday could help with the logistics for a small fee.
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud but we are meeting in Sleaford tomorrow, mini meet anyone? Lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow OZ Racing Alloy Wheels SOLD Welshy_Pete 5 2,910 07-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete
  Peugeot 406 alloy wheels gurj306 0 1,019 09-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Last Post: gurj306
  FOR SALE: Generic red 306 55mm lowering springs REDUCED toseland 1 1,123 29-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Last Post: toseland