306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Challanger alloy wheels REDUCED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above decied im selling my challangers there in good condtion apart from few skuffs/marks will get pics up tomorrow, there still in there orginal color (mertalic silver) good tyres all round, looking for £250ono or will take some cheaper alloys in part ex with cash my way wanting a quick sale first come first serve

NOW £200 ono FOR A QUICK SALE
DIBS!

Clones with almost new tyres any use? Where are you?

Do they come with spacers & bolts?
tyre brand? come with the relevent spacers
They will come with spacers for back 3-5mm bolts can come with them if the alloys I take in part ex come with blots if not no.bolts with them tyres are 205/40/17 one toyo proxe other 3 are buget I belive but 100% will let u no tomorrow, tred wise front 2 about 3-4mm back 5-6mm I would consider cylones depending what sort of cash your offering on top, im in chesterfield S40 2RP

[Image: DSC00475.jpg]
[Image: 306new12.jpg]

These are only pics i got at min will try and get some more tomorrow
That tread looks very low mate! What cash are you wanting on top?
its about 3-4mm on the front, what are you offering?? pm me your offer
I've got some bright orange clones with two new tyres one very good and one low if your interested mate
with cash my way i would be intrested mate not sure on being bight orange tho but sure we could come to some deal just getting close up pics of alloys now
I kinda ment if you had these and painted them a acceptable colour then sold yours on once fitted may get more interest that way.plus I have 3 other sets of wheels so don't need any more Smile
They need a clean but heres the close up pics (just took them) as you can see slight mark/scuff at the top of each spoke on 3 of the wheels other one near mint
[Image: wheels3.jpg]
[Image: wheels4.jpg]
[Image: wheels2.jpg]
[Image: wheels5.jpg]
[Image: wheels1.jpg]

(24-08-2012, 09:23 AM)ash23 Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda ment if you had these and painted them a acceptable colour then sold yours on once fitted may get more interest that way.plus I have 3 other sets of wheels so don't need any more Smile

oh lol How much you want for them?? would need to sell these wheels before i can consider buying any others anyway pm me
hmmm would love these but also love smaller wheels handling wise
I have some 16'' nimrods if you interested. Can get pictures tomorrow
Depending how much cash you offer my way? I would consider would like cylones tho tbh
Im interested but my issue is I have no temp wheels while I courier these. Pm me your post code & il see what I can do
Just drive to me?? Would probly be less in fule by the time urs are shipped up here then mine back, my postcode is S40 2RP
You are just under 3hrs from me though bud. Are you going to Trax? could meet you there if you wanted. Cheers
Im not no sorry
Unless you're prepared to meet me half way im not prepared to put cash on top as these will want new tyres in a couple of thousand miles, my clones tyres still have the dimples on them
Pm me what cash your offering and a postcode of were you wana meet and will seecif ee can come to a deal, and I think the tyres got more life than that
£200ono FOR A QUICK SALE!!
Id give you £200 posted today via PayPal? Courier is £30 max
Sorry mate but not messing with couriers, I have nothing to pack them also im out most days so would be hard to arrange couriers

Give me £200 cash and i will be willing to meet up to 50 miles away from s40 2rp

I would be willing to meet at Sleaford which is 50miles away from me and 70miles away from you (aprox) if you give me the asking price of £200
NOW ON EBAY 0.99p STARTING BID NO RESERVE!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-17-inc...563wt_1271
My set of clones and 50 quid?
No thanks if they wad standard colour I would say £75 and cylones but thanks anyway still might be intrested in your cylones when I sell these
Right my final offer is meet me at a services in Sleaford? Either tomorrow or Monday. £200 cash but il need the spacers & bolts.

I'll either do that, or I'll give you my clones with nearly new tyres & my bolts, & £50 cash.

Sleaford is 50.3 miles from you & 60 miles for me.

Let me know ASAP!

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/177/Sleaford-hotel

Meet there? 49.9 miles for you...
I'm working in north walsham on Wednesday could help with the logistics for a small fee.
Cheers bud but we are meeting in Sleaford tomorrow, mini meet anyone? Lol