fix my bag of shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fix my bag of shit
well i did say it was only an idea to clock it anyway not a mind set Smile clearly hit a touchy subject on this one sorry guys
Thanks given by:
Not really a touchy subject, just a dick thing to do
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 11:59 PM)pud11 Wrote: well my mates take the piss because my cars done the most compared to there newer ones so yea just quiet them down abit

Then take the piss back just say that when their cars have done 80k and are starting to fall apart or at 100k sat in a scrap yard, yours will still be going strong at 300k+ if you treat it right!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 10:38 PM)Jake Wrote: Nights out in Norwich centre are actually pretty good!

Ooh ooh go Newmarket, I love it there... Few drinks then a few on the horses or dogs Smile
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
well we shall arrange a date out once ive got last few bits and bobs
Thanks given by:
Are you ash n louis' mate by any chance?? Ash been texting asking about if i could change a turbo for one of his mates these jobs are a piece of piss tbh,

Im off work for a week next week away with the mrs for first half of week but should be free after that il find out what days im free and let you know as im in manchester and can help out if am free,
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yea i am, just ive never done a turbo before and dont fancy starting half a job and it turning into a pain in the arse if you get me?

think ash may be buying it soon tbh and im getting a hdi but work would still need doing ect. but just let me know when your off and we will sort something out mate
Thanks given by: