fix my bag of shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fix my bag of shit
so guys im wondering if any of you guys would like to help me attempt to fix this poor excuse i call my car Dodgy
im gonna be changing turbo, clocks, engine mounts, brake pads and maybe exhaust. so if any of you guys could come up and help would be great and make a day/night of it and go out after it ect? post codes ol7 0hf manchester area if anyone is interested let me know thanks Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If you come down here il happliy give you a hand, Mancs a bit far for me to travel though lol
Thanks given by:
If you head to dans ill come over and help too.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
where abouts is that then?
Thanks given by:
Il come to dans too.
Thanks given by:
Traaaa'cor land - Norfolk
Thanks given by:
post code? so i can get idea on mileage?
Thanks given by:
Type NR13 into google thats near it
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I would happily come along as well
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
funny thing is none of you know what your letting yourself in for with this one lmao i got it totally ragged!! still need a new box on it aswel it rumbles like a hamster in a hoover

near great yarmouth :o
Thanks given by:
All the jobs you listed at the top are easy enough, only one I wouldnt like to do is the clocks because they are fiddly as f*ck lol
Thanks given by:
well it does need a new box on it aswel but not the kind of thing id recommend doing on a driveway lol plus when doing clocks i was gonna put the old girl in a time machine and make her afew miles younger if you get me ninja
Thanks given by:
That's naughty
Thanks given by:
yea not by much just about 20k lol are you near great yarmouth btw?
Thanks given by:
Yeah near GY.. And the clocks would be pointless as wouldn't match MOT certificates.

All apart fro the box is easily do able.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
hmmm anywhere we could meet half way? dont fancy a 200mile road trip lol
Thanks given by:
Note to self: If ever I see your car for sale, tell everyone the mileage is wrong Smile
Thanks given by:
Can't really afford to drive 100 miles to fix a car.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 10:22 PM)Scott Wrote: Note to self: If ever I see your car for sale, tell everyone the mileage is wrong Smile

loool clocks are still on correct mileage atm 119k Smile will soon be 100 lol

(18-08-2012, 10:29 PM)Jake Wrote: Can't really afford to drive 100 miles to fix a car.

hmm well is the night life alright down there or is it dead? might come down and make a week of it then
Thanks given by:
Nights out in Norwich centre are actually pretty good!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
:O really? might have to spend a week down there if you guys dont mind afew night out and fixing my 30shit6?
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 10:31 PM)pud11 Wrote:
(18-08-2012, 10:22 PM)Scott Wrote: Note to self: If ever I see your car for sale, tell everyone the mileage is wrong Smile

loool clocks are still on correct mileage atm 119k Smile will soon be 100 lol
Yeah, that's exactly my point. Clocking cars is not cool. I just hope that whoever you sell the car to (if they're not a member here) notices and doesn't find out afterwards that they've been screwed over. There's no reason for you to wind it back 20k.
Thanks given by:
i wouldnt let anyone on here buy it! id be ripping them off by giving it to them!!!! hahaha
Thanks given by:
I don't really see the funny side to ripping people off regardless of whether they're members of this club or not.
Thanks given by:
tbh this car will never be sold! ive had it in the back of m mind if i get a new car im gonna track this
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 11:49 PM)pud11 Wrote: tbh this car will never be sold! ive had it in the back of m mind if i get a new car im gonna track this

Then whats the point in clocking it then?
Thanks given by:
well my mates take the piss because my cars done the most compared to there newer ones so yea just quiet them down abit
Thanks given by:
Let's get messy! (and fix the car)
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
priority is the messy part!! car couldnt get worse so a hangover wouldnt make a dif doing it lol
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 11:59 PM)pud11 Wrote: well my mates take the piss because my cars done the most compared to there newer ones so yea just quiet them down abit

Not trying to be offensive here but are you're mates really that silly to believe that you're car has just magically dropped 20k when they obviously know what its got on the clock right now?

There are genuine reasons to change the clocks on a car but you're is not one of them, Just leave them alone unless you're planning to sell the car then by all means "scam" away Dodgy
Thanks given by: