Dum-Dums 325 TDS Touring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dum-Dums 325 TDS Touring
lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2012, 08:45 PM)Poodle Wrote: It looks considerably bigger then his head, which is saying something...

Cheers mate Dodgy

oh and for those of you who dont have me on FB, from my old boss;

Jackie Wrote:I guess if it was the size of your belly it wouldn't fit under the bonnet...
Thanks given by:
So I want to the dyno yesterday...........

I made 0.1bhp less than my last TDS but about 25lb/ft more

Heres the old TDS power curve ontop of the current one, I reckon the car might of been chipped as it looks like it might of been heading for 180bhp

Its cos id blown an actuator hose on the way up there or on the dyno and i couldnt see which hose it was to cut out the section and replace it.

Heres the boost vs torque

just to add you have to remove atmospheric pressure from the boost level on the graph (so 14.7psi)
Thanks given by:
How come the dyno run stops at 4k? Looks promising otherwise, nice and smooth.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(28-06-2012, 04:27 AM)Poodle Wrote: How come the dyno run stops at 4k? Looks promising otherwise, nice and smooth.

Its the ecu cutting the fuel cos it sees too much boost with the blown hose.
Thanks given by:
This car is going to be so much win once the VE is on mate Big Grin
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ah gotcha, thought you'd fixed that.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(28-06-2012, 03:04 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: This car is going to be so much win once the VE is on mate Big Grin
Definately. However slightly looking at porsche boxters on auto trader though ninja

(28-06-2012, 03:19 PM)Poodle Wrote: Ah gotcha, thought you'd fixed that.
I had fixed it, I blew a different bit of the same pipe.
Thanks given by:
Chris my cousin is selling a set of gen m3 18" whells newly refurbed in black and an m3 front brake setup if you interested
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How much for the brakes mate and do they come with pads and discs. Ive got new wheels, just need some serious bodywork to fit them.
Thanks given by:
I'll ask him what they come with bud and let you know
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate.
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2012, 05:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(28-06-2012, 03:19 PM)Poodle Wrote: Ah gotcha, thought you'd fixed that.
I had fixed it, I blew a different bit of the same pipe.

Hahahah, good work! Sounds like you may as well rebuild the whole boost pipe system. Please don't sack this off for a boxster, that's automatic disqualification for ever earning man-points in future.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 09:12 AM)Poodle Wrote: Hahahah, good work! Sounds like you may as well rebuild the whole boost pipe system. Please don't sack this off for a boxster, that's automatic disqualification for ever earning man-points in future.

Already done mate, Sacked off the poly pipe and silicone and got some rubber over braided stuff.

Might get the boxster for a sensible daily and keep the 325 for weekends.

I may be DQd from man points but I can pretty much guarantee getting laid a little bit more often.
Thanks given by:
Getting laid owning a boxer? You serious? I can't think of a more gayer car that screams "I can't afford to buy or insure a real one!!". It's like buying a BMW 1 series. You want to be a BMW driver....you really want to have that BMW status but you just can't quite afford the cheapest real BMW so you have to go and buy a fake one.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...hvQ6s&NR=1

Just spotted your car at 53 seconds in.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
That vid is like a really bad fast and the furious hahahaha
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 10:44 PM)Niall Wrote: Getting laid owning a boxer? You serious? I can't think of a more gayer car that screams "I can't afford to buy or insure a real one!!". It's like buying a BMW 1 series. You want to be a BMW driver....you really want to have that BMW status but you just can't quite afford the cheapest real BMW so you have to go and buy a fake one.

Women dont understand the difference between porches, only men do and im not trying to pull a bloke.

Also you say that about the 1 series but I doubt youve ever driven one, the 123d i test drove was one of the most together feeling cars I have ever driven and was epic for a 2l diesel. Would love one with a custom map and a a straight through exhaust, theyer almost 300bhp then.

(30-06-2012, 08:17 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...hvQ6s&NR=1

Just spotted your car at 53 seconds in.
Thought Id posted that before but obviously not. Cheers for the reminder, was a pretty epic day out.

(30-06-2012, 08:48 AM)Matt Wrote: That vid is like a really bad fast and the furious hahahaha
Yep it was, still awesome though.
Thanks given by:
So I was under the car the other day hanging my exhaust up a little better (see pic 4) and I realised how much of a beating the underside has taken. I couldnt get a decent pic of the massive dent thats now in the rear passenger foot well though.

Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 06:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Might get the boxster for a sensible daily and keep the 325 for weekends.

Rofl That's so backwards it hurts! Makes perfect sense from the right angle though, fair play.

I assume the yellow wire is your repair rather than the problem..? Going to get the underside all sealed up?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Should have seen the underside of the xsi. Was So much worse than that, subframe exhaust sills and sump all f*cked.

Also with the exhaust I found a metal coat hanger was epic for keeping my exhaust on haha
Thanks given by:
New wheels vs old.

2 pics from before arch rolling the front, the car is jacked slightly in the pics to save dropping the edge of the arch onto the tyre

A few shots from after, the arch is battered as the roller wasnt doing an amazing job as when the arches had been replaced by the previous owner they werent properly bolted on so hammers and pry bars were used as well. The front shot really shows how far the wings were pulled (almost an inch each side by my measurements). You can see the whole wing bowing out at the sides. However I have no rubbing on the wings so far, even on bumps while turning corners. Ive got a tiny bit of a rub both side at about an eight of a turn of steering wheel both ways on whats left of the arch liners.

Oh and from the side. Drift spec y0! Now it has front end grip in the wet its really tail happy rather than understeering like it used to. Ill get the rears rolled and fitted when the weather is dryer.

If the pump isnt done next month Im gonna get some mods for some added camber and track at the front.
Thanks given by:
your front tyres appear to have balloons wrapped around them lol what is going on there?

I do love this so much and it has so much potential..................get the blower on already Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 10:36 PM)mark_airey Wrote: your front tyres appear to have balloons wrapped around them lol what is going on there?

I do love this so much and it has so much potential..................get the blower on already Big Grin

The tyres are huge because im sick of my speedo being so f*cking far out, its over 10% out currently.

I really want to get the turbo on, Id be selling my bum for oil lines right now if I had the pump on cos I bet if i fitted the big blower now the ECU would have an absolute shit fit. Im guessing it wont be done for any of the big show that are left this year so Itll be passenger rides at the christmas meet
:-D
Thanks given by:
Wow dude, you've pulled those out a LOT! O.o
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
chris, how much did you pay for the car if you dont mind me asking.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 03:25 PM)Poodle Wrote: Wow dude, you've pulled those out a LOT! O.o
Rears are "done" now, mat need some hammer work on the passenger side as Ive killed the arch roller

(07-07-2012, 06:15 PM)kingy Wrote: chris, how much did you pay for the car if you dont mind me asking.
A grand plus tax.
Thanks given by:
ive had a look on ebay and i carnt find any that aint being broke.
Thanks given by:
Wanna buy this one, I want a rallye today
Thanks given by:
aint got the dosh tbt. just wanted to know how much they went for. looking for a estate but not sure witch one yet.
dont keep a car for lonng do ya.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dum-Dums VNT 2.1TD OEM+ Bianca Estate. (loads of pics and video now added) Dum-Dum 737 335,347 10-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
Heart Dum-Dums Bianca GTi6 Dum-Dum 516 354,737 30-08-2014, 08:54 PM
  The 2.1TD Bianca Sedan - Dum-Dums Project Cheap Dum-Dum 330 158,557 21-01-2013, 11:40 AM