Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dreams...
#31
If I died in a dream id defently remember it! I dont think iv ever forgotten a nightmare, I still remember a nightmare I had when I was in like year 2 lol x
pink
#32
dreams are what you are thinking sub-consciously, so if you dream off falling of a cliff from a high hight... it means you are loosing control of somthing.

if you die in your sleep in could mean something as your are loosing a feeling or love for someone. so previous relationships? and you are now moving on. so it means that feeling is "dead" so it doesnt actully mean your going to die.
#33
Connor Wrote:Never piss into the wind

or on Electric fence's Confusedhock:
#34
cully Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Never piss into the wind

or on Electric fence's Confusedhock:

Pretty sure that has been covered further up mate! Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#35
Right I had two quality dreams last night. I must write them quickly before I forget. First and most tragic, I had parked my 306 somewhere and then when I went back to get in it it wasn't to be found. Stupidly I thought 'Oh, it will turn up eventually' so I then took the bus back home. I informed the police that it was missing, shortly after which they sent letters detailing various driving offences which I had committed in my dream world. I then had a call saying that they had found it, but it had sunk into boggy marsh land. Little did I know the place where I parked it was a boggy marsh so it had sunk into the ground. Unfortunately when they recovered it it was covered in mud, almost certainly a write off. I remember being very pissed off because I had put a lot of work into it and felt very sad. The only saving grace was that I was having ideas of buying a black Dturbo.

Dream number two, I was a witness to a murder in which I had become the number one suspect. I wasn't too upset because I know I hadn't done it. The strange thing was that the police officer showed me films that I could watch, all restricted to non violent films. One of them though was some sort of fighting films where men fight women one on one which I thought was a bit strange to let me watch. And thats all really.
#36
LOL at the boggy marsh land thing, so basically you have been racking up loads of driving offences.
#37
Well weird one last night. I was at a petrol station, apparently living there amongst the pumps haha viscious_burger was there from .net :/ he turned up with a few other cars. We were gunna go for a drive, but then my car broke down/wouldn't start. So viscous_burger gave me a lift on the back of his lorry he happens to have at the petrol station. Put mine and his on the back drives it home. Turns out all I needed was abit of petrol.

What I don't understand is

1. Why do I live at a petrol station?
2. How can he take me home when I am home, as we are still at the petrol station? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#38
Dum-Dum Wrote:LOL at the boggy marsh land thing, so basically you have been racking up loads of driving offences.
Haha, the funny thing is that I didn't follow it up until I got home. I don't know why I would do that. I remember then describing that they could see a roof rail poking out of the marsh and that was how they found it. Well that's funny because it doesn't have roof rails in real life!
#39
Well apparently its impossible to look into a mirror and see yourself in a dream....
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#40
How would you know if you were dead?? No-one has lived to say what death is actually like..........

Also I have very weird drems but always wake up in a puddle of sweat just before I die. Sad
#41
I chat utter shit for the first 2 mins of waking up. Then when i realise i'm awake...

Anyway... every dream has got a meaning, apparently? My old dear had a book for dreams, was interesting to say the least.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#42
Toms306 Wrote:How would you know if you were dead?? No-one has lived to say what death is actually like..........

Also I have very weird drems but always wake up in a puddle of sweat just before I die. Sad

That's not sweat........
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#43
Matt Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:How would you know if you were dead?? No-one has lived to say what death is actually like..........

Also I have very weird drems but always wake up in a puddle of sweat just before I die. Sad

That's not sweat........
sorry my bad Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#44
Oh dear :/
#45
I fell asleep in the living room the other day, woke up suddenly and actually shouted out

'nooo, my turbos going to blow' wtf

Family were like :roll:

Also, electric fences... noted!
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
#46
Haha amazing
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Car Dreams bigcheez2k3 11 5,455 01-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Speed Dreams Eeyore 6 4,038 14-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)