Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.0 HDI RHZ 109 turbo upgrade and MAP
Hiya everyone. So glad to be a registered member. This is my first post so please be gentle. I have read up on the HDI forum etc but need specific answers. Cheers in advance

I have a 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara with the RHZ engine and I have a remap from HDI Tuning. Am gonna use the vehicle for green landing and more off roading so I need not just power but more torque. The map I have is the 140/145 bhp. 

I have (but not Installed) a universal  ebay 600mm intercooler for FMIC. I will be getting the exhaust sorted to 3inch straight through and a snorkel.

What would be the best turbo for better low end boost? Fro  what I have read, the TD04 seems the better option but I am most likely wrong, I would prefer a non Garret turbo due to long term reliability issues but the iveco GT2056 also gets mentioned a fair bit . question 1. What model of these turbo especially the TD04? 

Other part is the MAP sensor. I want a 3 bar sensor and Question 2. Which make or type is best? I hear read a fair bit of the cheap eBay ones not good enough for accurate readings.

I have a spare RHZ engine waiting to be installed. Other things CP3 pump, maybe injector tips.. 

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated and any questions welcomed
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
2.0 HDI RHZ 109 turbo upgrade and MAP - by bibikola - 10-10-2018, 05:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct fit turbo upgrade. (hdi) bashbarnard 21 8,284 17-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: loli_04
  Turbo upgrade Jukie88 22 6,585 23-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Poodle