Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2.0 HDI RHZ 109 turbo upgrade and MAP
#1
Hiya everyone. So glad to be a registered member. This is my first post so please be gentle. I have read up on the HDI forum etc but need specific answers. Cheers in advance

I have a 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara with the RHZ engine and I have a remap from HDI Tuning. Am gonna use the vehicle for green landing and more off roading so I need not just power but more torque. The map I have is the 140/145 bhp. 

I have (but not Installed) a universal  ebay 600mm intercooler for FMIC. I will be getting the exhaust sorted to 3inch straight through and a snorkel.

What would be the best turbo for better low end boost? Fro  what I have read, the TD04 seems the better option but I am most likely wrong, I would prefer a non Garret turbo due to long term reliability issues but the iveco GT2056 also gets mentioned a fair bit . question 1. What model of these turbo especially the TD04? 

Other part is the MAP sensor. I want a 3 bar sensor and Question 2. Which make or type is best? I hear read a fair bit of the cheap eBay ones not good enough for accurate readings.

I have a spare RHZ engine waiting to be installed. Other things CP3 pump, maybe injector tips.. 

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated and any questions welcomed


Messages In This Thread
2.0 HDI RHZ 109 turbo upgrade and MAP - by bibikola - 10-10-2018, 05:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct fit turbo upgrade. (hdi) bashbarnard 21 16,316 17-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: loli_04
  Turbo upgrade Jukie88 22 13,945 23-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)