Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bushes for Wishbones (New Question Post #8)
#1
Need to change my wishbones so will be building up an pair of arms I have here. After searching on here and ebay I've found the parts, just need someone to confirm I'm buying the right stuff, e.g. not shit that falls apart next week. Open to alternatives too.

P-Bush:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191847391250?_...EBIDX%3AIT

Lower balljoint:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351223255030?_...EBIDX%3AIT

Front wishbone bush:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311491365024?_...EBIDX%3AIT

I believe I would need to order 4 of the front bushes as they come in halves?


Messages In This Thread
Bushes for Wishbones (New Question Post #8) - by bigcheez2k3 - 06-01-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by zx_volcane - 06-01-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by Eeyore - 06-01-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by zx_volcane - 06-01-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by welshpug - 06-01-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by bigcheez2k3 - 06-01-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by miles - 08-01-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: Bushes for Wishbones - by bigcheez2k3 - 10-01-2017, 09:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wishbones procta 18 9,864 05-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Wishbones ripp444 0 1,672 05-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ripp444
  wishbones ripp444 8 6,375 26-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)