Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stock rods 150bhp?
#7
(02-12-2014, 08:38 AM)silverzx Wrote: As long as mark is running 200+ on standard internals I can't justify the bother of HDi/Forged rods.

Ticking time bomb isn't it? lol

I will be going back to the RR hopefully next in the next couple weeks, as I have another car to run. So will get this one driven up at the same time. Hoping to go past the magic 200 now.


Messages In This Thread
Stock rods 150bhp? - by pugtk - 01-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Stock rods 150bhp? - by Frosty - 01-12-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Stock rods 150bhp? - by Mattcheese31 - 01-12-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Stock rods 150bhp? - by Piggy - 01-12-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Stock rods 150bhp? - by Dave - 02-12-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: Stock rods 150bhp? - by silverzx - 02-12-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Stock rods 150bhp? - by mr_fish - 02-12-2014, 09:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  getting to 130-150bhp clarkey2010 27 13,428 31-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Mal
  I want 150bhp, what can i do? RePT 33 18,099 23-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: RePT

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)