Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So whats these forum changes then Fooby?
(13-12-2013, 01:48 PM)sillywotsit1993 Wrote: Sorry fooby but BEEF hahaha I haven't heard that in a long time Wink might start saying it again myself Smile

haha Big Grin

(13-12-2013, 01:50 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: I agree. I donated (dont have donator on my avi though tsk tsk), drive a pug but I don't know enough to be a mod...

Plus just cos you don't own one now doesn't mean that you don't know about them. I know loads about the celica but I own a pug

Yeah we need to fix that automatic donator thing. Send me a Pm with your paypal details and i'll get you changed asap Smile

(13-12-2013, 01:54 PM)Piggy Wrote: this is epic

its good to clear the air though I feel

its an open forum after all.
and if donations arent covering the cost, then say so. Be stupid not to

Stupid? how? I dont make a big fuss that we have to pay for the thing on our own. We knew that before we started and its been our founding philosophy. Its nice that people help us out but i'm not going to shout from the rooftops because i don't want people to feel obliged

(13-12-2013, 01:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I wasnt being negative or trolling (well the bit about you replying a week later I was) but the rest im serious about

The way you'd made a big announcement about it I kinda assumed it was gonna be big and interesting changes, sorry if i misinterpreted what you were saying.

I'd like to suggest a way of making the meets section a little bit more interesting and make a bit more sense like having a map with all the up coming meets on it to make it easier for people to see if meets are close to them.

Also is there any chance of having a tiny pic of the car in the title line of every thread in the project section

There are some things i have an idea for and we'll get on this in the new year. I wont be making thumbnails for threads, i feel that will look horrible and it will cause slower load times for people on poor connections. But thanks for your idea, i'd rather had an idea good or bad, instead of nothing.

(13-12-2013, 02:00 PM)londondan86 Wrote: I'm on this forum daily as I like being on here, there is a good vibe and some cracking banter (hence my dig above at Scott and Edd), although at times the banter should be curbed towards newbies . The running of the forum goes well imo, no downtime, ever that I've noticed unlike other forums I have been a member of. The 2 meets that I have been to I have been made to feel very welcome and look forward to next year.
As for improvements I dunno, free mars bars or something lol

Thanks for your comments, this is my view of the forum at the moment. Obviously there is always room for improvement and my new little refresh should hopefully help with a few things Smile

(13-12-2013, 02:06 PM)Piggy Wrote: Got to say a big thumbs up for smooth running of the forum...others I been on do crash.

But be nice to not be treated like subordinates if we aren't a Mod.. that's all really.

and some evidence that mods aren't JUST staff...sounds o impersonal

Thanks, its tricky to keep availability high, a lot of technical work is done in the background that you don't see.

I don't understand your view of being treated like a subordinate? I fully refute that comment because, although the banter sometimes oversteps the marks, these guys only ever try and steer people the right way.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: So whats these forum changes then Fooby? - by Fooby - 13-12-2013, 02:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Fooby Niall 16 3,846 07-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Fooby