306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: So whats these forum changes then Fooby?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm pretty sure I cant be the only one wondering after your announcement at the top so what are these forum changes you have planned then Foobs?

Is it anything that us mere mortals can help with as I'm sure more members would like to get involved with improving the forum for everyone.
I think it would be good to see what members want to be honest.lots of negativity around to be fair
I'm sure Fooby will be along shortly to explain what's going on but if you guys have ideas, please feel free to let us know here or PM any of us.
Democracy ftw
No point asking me im using tapatalk do we have a chat thing online ?
I vote for mods being banned from owning anything other than 306's!!!

lol
(13-12-2013, 11:26 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Fooby will be along shortly to explain what's going on but if you guys have ideas, please feel free to let us know here or PM any of us.
You mean Fooby will be along in a weeks time when this thread has long been forgotten about.

(13-12-2013, 12:27 PM)sillywotsit1993 Wrote: [ -> ]No point asking me im using tapatalk do we have a chat thing online ?
We do have a chat thing. Unless your phone internet is terrible you should be able to use the full forum as it was designed to be friendly to mobile browsing although it wont be as fast to use as tappatalk.

(13-12-2013, 12:38 PM)londondan86 Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for mods being banned from owning anything other than 306's!!!

lol
This! Must currently own a 306 or have owned at least 10 306s in the past.
(13-12-2013, 12:38 PM)londondan86 Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for mods being banned from owning anything other than 306's!!!

lol

I second this.

but reworded...

you must have a 306 to be a mod.

Also maybe you have to come online more than once a week?
(13-12-2013, 01:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Also maybe you have to come online more than once a week?

There was a rule that if your staff you endeavour to come online daily but it was never enforced.
(13-12-2013, 01:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-12-2013, 01:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Also maybe you have to come online more than once a week?

There was a rule that if your staff you endeavour to come online daily but it was never enforced.

would help.

Like with the constant barrage of trols this week
I know, I seem to be reporting a spam bot a day and I cant be the only one noticing them.
Imo you should at least own a Peugeot. Fair play if you're a car enthusiast, but if you no longer have a Peugeot why would you be interested in a Peugeot forum. Just my thoughts
Because of the friends? The community?
(13-12-2013, 01:15 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: [ -> ]Because of the friends? The community?

But then you go join a new forum and make new friends
This is f*cking pathetic bickering, like a bunch of kids!?
(13-12-2013, 01:17 PM)sillywotsit1993 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-12-2013, 01:15 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: [ -> ]Because of the friends? The community?

Fair enough.
(13-12-2013, 01:19 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-12-2013, 01:17 PM)sillywotsit1993 Wrote: [ -> ]

Fair enough.

Of course I don't mean that in a horrible way. But that's what I've done I had a mk4 fiesta before my 306. So I've swapped forums Smile
yup.

I been part of coltUK, kawasakiOC, fiestanetwork etc etc

it may seem like bickering but for those that invest time and money...it seems fair to have a say does it not?
On the other hand if you are a mod and don't have a 306 you should just become a normel member. That seems more fair
Personally I could care less what car anyone drove as long as they took an active interest in the forum
The mods are the mods because they pay for the forum. If someone with a 306 wants to step up and start paying for the forum then go for it lol!
what is going on?

Chris i really dont think you are seeing the things i see. The only negativity i am seeing at the moment is from you. You have your view and opinion, which you are perfectly entitled too but i don't get what your beef is at the moment?

Maybe drop me a PM or give me a call if you want to discuss.

I thought i was pretty clear, just some usual run of the mill refreshing stuff, no massive do, fireworks or any of that. Just a refresh and improvement. Surely thats a good thing?

We have a feedback area for people who do want to pass on any suggestions, i know people have done so in the past and nearly everything has been responded too.
Dont think it should be a rule to own a 306 tho defo not i stay on here cos the community is great, i have a 106 and 205 and im gonna stay on here just because of the help/banter etc etc.

Personally i think the form is great as it is, dont see no issues apart from the random spammers but that carnt be helped.

Thats my opinion anyway Smile
Ok guys let's get a few things straight before this continues.
Firstly, the forum is paid for by some of the staff and whilst we appreciate donations from you guys, it rarely covers it all. Secondly, mods and staff won't just disappear because they no longer own a 306. That's not the point of being staff. The staff have been selected because they are helpful and most are on here often.

I did ask for your views on what you want from the forum but I'd appreciate less of the useless comments like Piggy and Dumdum seem to be coming up with and they will be deleted from now on. Constructive comments please guys Smile
I joined this forum when I owned a 205, then bought a bora and stayed here. Then bought a 306 and I'm still here, does that mean I wasn't supposed to join up...?
Or does it mean I'm now a noobie again?

:p
(13-12-2013, 01:41 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]what is going on?

Chris i really dont think you are seeing the things i see. The only negativity i am seeing at the moment is from you. You have your view and opinion, which you are perfectly entitled too but i don't get what your beef is at the moment?

Maybe drop me a PM or give me a call if you want to discuss.

I thought i was pretty clear, just some usual run of the mill refreshing stuff, no massive do, fireworks or any of that. Just a refresh and improvement. Surely thats a good thing?

We have a feedback area for people who do want to pass on any suggestions, i know people have done so in the past and nearly everything has been responded too.

Sorry fooby but BEEF hahaha I haven't heard that in a long time Wink might start saying it again myself Smile
Bloody hell! I was only messing as Scott and Edd have some other french crap!!! Tongue
I agree. I donated (dont have donator on my avi though tsk tsk), drive a pug but I don't know enough to be a mod...

Plus just cos you don't own one now doesn't mean that you don't know about them. I know loads about the celica but I own a pug
True that
this is epic

its good to clear the air though I feel

its an open forum after all.

and if donations arent covering the cost, then say so. Be stupid not to
Pages: 1 2 3