Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Liquid Yellow Renault Sport Megane R26
Lol! Cheers chaps, appreciate the kind words Smile
They handle really nicely even before the diff kicks in. You can drive it a lot like a 306 in terms of getting the back end into play with a cheeky lift or trail braking into corners to get 4wheel drift... The diff obviously offers serious hooliganism when you get to the apex of the corner and is imo a massive asset but not essential to have fun with by any means!

@ Ben, I'm averaging about 33mpg without trying too hard. It does drop when giving it death though....

@ lewis, it's more car than my old 6 was simply because itis does sensible and mmaximum attack so well. My 6 was annoying to drive on the road, but as I found out yesterday, epic on track. The meg is what I want it to be when I want if that makes sense. I can dive to the shops in it. I can chuck the cruise control on and the climate control on a hot day and do miles and miles and miles in comfort. And I can decimate my favourite backroads whenever I feel that need to be a hooligan. And for me that makes it worth the money I paid. That and I wanted an immaculate car with as low mileage as possible!

Thanks Niall, appreciate your comments. I know it's not everyone es cup of tea, and life would be boring I'd we all liked the same things, but I adore it! (as I'm sure you'd guessed by how much I go on about it....)
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2008 Liquid Yellow Renault Sport Megane R26 - by Ed Doe - 28-07-2013, 09:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Renaultsport Megane R26 Scott 78 25,061 08-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Scott