Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seriously falling out of love
#19
I know what you mean. As I said above, I know I'll have issues whatever I get, it's just the way cars are, nothings perfect. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I should put a few hundred towards overhauling this and sort any problems as they come. Think it's just started getting to me that all the problems seem to come at once!

Good luck with the drive shafts etc this week btw


Messages In This Thread
Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by puglove - 03-02-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Niall - 03-02-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Dum-Dum - 03-02-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Toms306 - 03-02-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Niall - 03-02-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Toms306 - 03-02-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Niall - 03-02-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Toms306 - 03-02-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by C.A.R. - 03-02-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Toms306 - 04-02-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Niall - 04-02-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by C.A.R. - 04-02-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Niall - 04-02-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 04-02-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by Chris_90 - 04-02-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 05-02-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by lolsteve - 10-02-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: Seriously falling out of love - by RJDubya - 10-02-2013, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Falling out of love with MYA devils_fuel 34 18,278 05-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  I love cats, I love every kind of cat. Ruan 6 4,099 19-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: puglove

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)