Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 20mm hubcentric spacers.
#1
as titled. x2 please. pm me with details.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#2
Peugeot to Peugeot? If not I have Peugeot to after market Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
for my after market ones matt. foxy jim sold me a naff set and one of my wheels is only held on with 3 bolts so need to get this sorted. got spigot rings.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#4
What's the centre bore measurement? My spacers have the Peugeot bore on inside and the after market wheel size on the outside. Iirc I'll take a look when I can be bothered to actually move haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
dont know mate. all i know is the wheels needed spigot rings to fit the spaceres. how do i find out and how much do you want for them if they are the right ones buddy. posted. Blush
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#6
Posted do em for £20?

It sounds like they are the standard after market size. Checked mine and you need spigot rings on the inside of the spacer, so the inner of the spacer will fit onto the normal pug hub with a ring, and the outer will slot into the wheel with no rings.

Oh and they are hubcentric
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
are the threads ok on em matt? if so i will have em off ya.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#8
Threads? These are ones that you use extended bolts on
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
ahhhr, with ya. are these ok. heard bad things about em. i got the bolt to the hub then bolt to the spacer kind. witch one is best.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#10
Can't you just re-tap the thread?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#11
when i bought the wheels the lad said hes HAD THE THREADS CLEANED but the bolt had a slight bit of play in it. after putting then on my car for the first time i was never happy with them and had no confidence. after i did my wheels and put them back on (with the spacers) on of the bolts just span. i could get them re threaded but wouldnt i need bigger (wider) bolts?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#12
I have same as mate Kingy but 15mm mine are stud conversions as well. At first I was very nervous about them but after a few weeks and checking them for a 4th time I've decided they're safe Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#13
might just sell my wheels.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#14
It's a shame I know where thereS a nice set of Aidels. As I need some money for my computer build but I know soon as I get I'll smash one of mine on a pot hole.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#15
dont you still need spacers for yours?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#16
Get it helicoiled. Keeps the same thread size them
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#17
how does this work?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 15/20mm hubcentric spacers. Chris_90 0 1,892 13-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Hubcentric wheel spacers 306pc 0 1,797 29-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Last Post: 306pc
  WANTED 10mm hubcentric spacers bashbarnard 2 2,455 13-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)