306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 20mm hubcentric spacers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as titled. x2 please. pm me with details.
Peugeot to Peugeot? If not I have Peugeot to after market Smile
for my after market ones matt. foxy jim sold me a naff set and one of my wheels is only held on with 3 bolts so need to get this sorted. got spigot rings.
What's the centre bore measurement? My spacers have the Peugeot bore on inside and the after market wheel size on the outside. Iirc I'll take a look when I can be bothered to actually move haha
dont know mate. all i know is the wheels needed spigot rings to fit the spaceres. how do i find out and how much do you want for them if they are the right ones buddy. posted. Blush
Posted do em for £20?

It sounds like they are the standard after market size. Checked mine and you need spigot rings on the inside of the spacer, so the inner of the spacer will fit onto the normal pug hub with a ring, and the outer will slot into the wheel with no rings.

Oh and they are hubcentric
are the threads ok on em matt? if so i will have em off ya.
Threads? These are ones that you use extended bolts on
ahhhr, with ya. are these ok. heard bad things about em. i got the bolt to the hub then bolt to the spacer kind. witch one is best.
Can't you just re-tap the thread?
when i bought the wheels the lad said hes HAD THE THREADS CLEANED but the bolt had a slight bit of play in it. after putting then on my car for the first time i was never happy with them and had no confidence. after i did my wheels and put them back on (with the spacers) on of the bolts just span. i could get them re threaded but wouldnt i need bigger (wider) bolts?
I have same as mate Kingy but 15mm mine are stud conversions as well. At first I was very nervous about them but after a few weeks and checking them for a 4th time I've decided they're safe Smile
might just sell my wheels.
It's a shame I know where thereS a nice set of Aidels. As I need some money for my computer build but I know soon as I get I'll smash one of mine on a pot hole.
dont you still need spacers for yours?
Get it helicoiled. Keeps the same thread size them
how does this work?