Posts: 2,526
Threads: 143
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: South East London
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 XUD
Last night I dreamt I was driving a Koenigsegg One:1 and I was caning it in 2nd. Out of nowhere a diesel Corsa overtakes me coaling everywhere. I'm just there going "wtf I have 1340hp"
Probably bought on by me watching a video of it at Goodwood. Anyone else get stuff like this?
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
You lot are strange ....... LOL
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 2,140
Threads: 128
Joined: May 2014
Reputation:
21
Location: Cardiff
Car Model/Spec: Stage3 HDi RHF5@25psi 174bhp
AHAHAHA corsa diesel...
AHAHAHAHAHA
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Posts: 3,342
Threads: 151
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
I have no recollection of this but apparently Missis said I was babbling on about my car chucking a rod on the rollers 2 days before the rr meet lol
Team Doesn't own a 306
Posts: 3,109
Threads: 236
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
36
Location: Stevenage
Car Model/Spec: '01 HDi DTurbo
You boys need to start going to bed earlier.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
![[Image: Sig500x130.png]](http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/chris_rx71/Sig500x130.png)
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Car dreams plane dreams boat dream. Basically anything that im in control of usually shooting zombies of the mother in law variety
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 117
Threads: 10
Joined: Mar 2014
Reputation:
0
Location: England
Car Model/Spec: 306 Estate: 2000, 2.0l HDi
Dreamt about an abandoned nascar track with loads of rat look rods and old shitters dotted about it and that I could drive a charger round it
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
I dreamt i was driving some hot chick home and we ended up shagging in the car, does that count?
Posts: 3,467
Threads: 186
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
38
Location: Manchester
Car Model/Spec: MG ZR VVC
That wasn't a dream. It was me. You'd just have one too many tomato sandwiches and became veryyyyy forth coming
What upset me most if you never called me back
xox
Posts: 1,310
Threads: 47
Joined: Sep 2013
Reputation:
14
Location: Browsing eBay for Turbos.
Car Model/Spec: Ford cougar v6. Mk6 Transit
Just bought a Berlingo and was most dissapointed when I woke from the dream I had bought a Transit DI.
F*cking love those vans, still miss my last one. King drift van.