306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Weird Car Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I dreamt I was driving a Koenigsegg One:1 and I was caning it in 2nd. Out of nowhere a diesel Corsa overtakes me coaling everywhere. I'm just there going "wtf I have 1340hp"

Probably bought on by me watching a video of it at Goodwood. Anyone else get stuff like this?
I often dream of crashing cars, particularly a blaze '6 for some reason!

Had a real weird one the other night though, I was desperate for loo and stuck behind a stretched limo, which was towing a car trailer and swerving all over the road so I couldn't overtake it! Must stop eating cheese for tea I think! Confused
You lot are strange ....... LOL
AHAHAHA corsa diesel...

AHAHAHAHAHA
I have no recollection of this but apparently Missis said I was babbling on about my car chucking a rod on the rollers 2 days before the rr meet lol
You boys need to start going to bed earlier.
Car dreams plane dreams boat dream. Basically anything that im in control of usually shooting zombies of the mother in law variety
Dreamt about an abandoned nascar track with loads of rat look rods and old shitters dotted about it and that I could drive a charger round it
I dreamt i was driving some hot chick home and we ended up shagging in the car, does that count?
That wasn't a dream. It was me. You'd just have one too many tomato sandwiches and became veryyyyy forth coming

What upset me most if you never called me back

xox
Just bought a Berlingo and was most dissapointed when I woke from the dream I had bought a Transit DI.
F*cking love those vans, still miss my last one. King drift van.
(01-07-2014, 05:41 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]That wasn't a dream. It was me. You'd just have one too many tomato sandwiches and became veryyyyy forth coming

What upset me most if you never called me back

xox

awww... pm me your number and ill call you back lol