Project Pharoah !!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Pharoah !!!!!
Car looks epic mate i love this colour .. rare as horseshit and you found two :0 .. what exactly did u do to get 109 bhp without a map im very interested ... Smile
Thanks given by:
Its just running a tuning box bought from ebay.. this is my old car and i installed it, we simply turned it up to the max.
Thanks given by:
Ok bit of an update car now has front mount air induction and no maf and it keeps up with icywalts stage 1 mapped hdi so very pleased and is probs running more than 109 now I would hav thought

Plans left are to raise the rear one notch get my alloy steeled sprayed then fitted new clutch then limited torque stage 2 then I've taken this car as farad I want to go :-) there is a slight issue with a dodgy intercooler set up being routed very oddly lol so am gunna have another bash when more silicone arrives    
Thanks given by:
*facepalm*

Plans sound promising though mate, you'll be amazed at how much difference a proper map makes, assuming your pump doesn't die first. With regards to that intercooler pipe - tuck it up into the gap between the sump and 'box, sit the PAS pipe around the outside of it, should sit a lot nicer. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Because of the angle of the charge pipe it's pulling the black pipe down from where it's meant to sit :-( so have ordered some elbows and a straight reducer so I can go aroun the chassis not under it I think the guy I bought this set up off has standard ride height lol mine is - 60 :-( I can't drive the car anywhere but I'm looking forward to the map I already live the mega awesome sound of the turbo spooling XD
Thanks given by:
[Image: ahu3edys.jpg][Image: u5a5agyh.jpg][Image: dypugezu.jpg][Image: y3aje7e7.jpg][Image: razemymy.jpg]

Intercooler fitted engine bay tidied clutch next then c5's remap and respray then the car is finished :-)
Thanks given by:
Looked tidy till I saw the attention whore stickers. Shame.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Funny you say that I've been contemplating taking them off for a cleaner look
Thanks given by:
[Image: y8e6ada7.jpg][Image: eme2u7yh.jpg][Image: 5utadamy.jpg]

What do we think just imagine the car same colour lol c5 wheels
Thanks given by:
Just looking through ebay........ you thought your panels were different colors, check this beast, think it somthing about this color

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-PEUGEOT-3...2a312f6b15

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(12-09-2013, 08:32 PM)puglove Wrote: Just looking through ebay........ you thought your panels were different colors, check this beast, think it somthing about this color

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-PEUGEOT-3...2a312f6b15

Its defiantly worth nearly 1000 pounds in that state lol maybe hes up for a swap with the man stone....
Thanks given by:
I would offer him a tomatoe sandwich and a reach around as yeah the panels are waaaay offuckily mines just bonnet and rear doors lol
Thanks given by:
looks really nice.

I been playing with lots of ideas on photoshop with the C5 alloys...be curious to see what you do!

Second vote for getting rid of those AWFUL stickers! Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I think by next fcs they will be gone :-) and the c5 alloys will be on :-)
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2013, 08:02 PM)Piggy Wrote: Second vote for getting rid of those AWFUL stickers! Smile

+ 3 lol

I had lots of stickers on the boot lid I got from Jamie, looks so much cleaner now they're gone...only took 6
months lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Love the colour of this!!
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2013, 10:18 PM)Segers266 Wrote: Love the colour of this!!

Why thank you it's a rare colour down this way I had two but gave one away lol

(14-09-2013, 10:16 PM)devils_fuel Wrote:
(14-09-2013, 08:02 PM)Piggy Wrote: Second vote for getting rid of those AWFUL stickers! Smile

+ 3 lol

I had lots of stickers on the boot lid I got from Jamie, looks so much cleaner now they're gone...only took 6
months lol

Yeah think they will be going soonish
Thanks given by:
Ok so finally got around to fitting the alloyies so what are we thinking ?? I like em but bit as much as the speedlines Undecided [Image: gu9ehy6y.jpg][Image: 2y8e2yne.jpg][Image: su6u5u2u.jpg]

Thanks given by:
back ones needs a little spacing really from one picture, but the other it looks ok...

Look a little lost in the wheel arches, what size tyres are on them?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm looking at 20mm but need the back raised a tad first
Thanks given by:
Agree with Mark and think I would go slightly bigger profiles on the tyres. I guess its got 45 profiles on there?
Thanks given by:
Bigger profile can't be done I'm afraid the wheel will scrub the arches :-(

And yeah 45
Thanks given by:
eek....45s on those soft rims is asking for disaster...its why I sold my C5steeloys...I had 50s and dinged them on the smallest of potholes so many times.

50s shouldnt rub the arches, 306 came with 55s as standard.

if its rubbing inner arch, put a little spacer on them
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It would be touching the metal of the wing because the rear is so low :-( when it's raised I'll be slapping on some 20mm spacers then maybe some bigger profiles yeah I'm a little hesitant to drive properly at the moment as I've gear there are weak points at the bolts mine are the type that don't crack but still in my mind and all that I'm currently toddling like a lil old lady
Thanks given by:
the bolt holes arent a problem...so long as you got the special bolts to match yeah?

its the soft rims you wana be careful with...I be terrified of driving on 45s!

a few on here have invested in arch rollers...maybe an idea...but then so would having it at a usable height Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah true fact lol I was all about lows but its just trashing the car :-( so its going up a notch at some point and like I say I crawling around XD and yeah it has the tapered nuts [THUMBS UP SIGN]and the arches believe it or not have been rolled slightly to fit the speedlines I had on before cos they were digging into the tyre :-(
Thanks given by:
is the rear beam ok then?!

coz 195 width tyres shouldnt rub like that surely?!

The bolts arent just tapered, they should have a tapered collar/washer which is independent to the bolt
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah they're the bolts I got :-) yeah beam is fine no camber nothing :-) but bear in mind its pretty much on the bump stops at the back
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 04:23 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: bear in mind its pretty much on the floor at the back

EFA lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[OK HAND SIGN][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project pharoah / project indecisive Jukie88 0 1,165 14-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Jukie88