Project Pharoah !!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Pharoah !!!!!
So it all started when bought my mates 306 off him as it was written off and my old school micra just wasn't economical enough and I didnt want to drive my st to work everyday it had not rear end basically no axel no bumper so I sorced a gti axel and he happened to have a spare bumper so got them on and boom mot'd and taxed took it to last years FCS looking shit red bumper black wheels 30mm at the front and standard ride height at the back , after driving around for a while I thought I'd have a tinker    
do sprayed the wheels red soon regretting this I have now a year later decided to sit refurb them in gunmetal     looks shit hot if u do say so myself I also have just had delivered some cheap coilies     hopefully getting fitted end of next week :-) all that's left to do is fit the hockey sticks under the front lights as mine where shagged and then a complete respray as the car is very mismatched in good sunlight :-( this hopefully will be done by next years FCS so I can hopefully get it on 306oc row next tithe other gold 306 in this club got a few other little bits like wind deflectors new front bumper to do as i may have hit a badger and trashed it so is being held togeather with zip ties !!! So i will add pics as and when i get things done hopefully I'll get before and after pics of everything i do :-)
Thanks given by:
Please tell me you are respraying OE colour? And the wheels look a real tidy job, massive improvment

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm getting it resprayed in the pharoah gold as its hens teeth rare and I like it :-) was thinking about ice white ( I have a thing for white cars) but may aswell take it back to its former glory :-) I recon about 1k should have a tidy job done :-) then maybe a professional job done on the wheels as mine is as good as a d.i.y job can be some stretch maybe haven't decided yet I'm quite indecisive I was gunna sell the st to fund this car but I'm always changing my mind :-(
Thanks given by:
You dont need to spend to much on the respray if you keep the colour as you wont have to worry bout door shuts ect, if you sell the ST to fund this you could have one seriously quick HDI and still get 45mpg, I think you starting to catch the 306 bug my friend, what ST you got? asin what MK focarse

Thanks given by:
I got the fiesta lol I had the choice of a focus and it was shit so bought a Leon cupra instead which my brother in law now has lol I love the fiesta cracking little car even tho it has a bum gearbox and second doesn't work lol I'm
Never getting rid of the pug so I may aswell tidy It up :-) its gunna be my daily untill it's literally too expensive to repair, I'm not to fussed with the speed in the pug a stage 1 will do me and is in the pipeline :-) I got the st for speed and handling I want the pug to just look good and take twat laps in :-) as my missis will eventually end up with it when I do sell the st it's a golf g60 rallye my dream car :-) soon as I get that 306 is being donated to the other half :-) I do love it tho :-) and will apreciate it more when it's mint and not looking so bodged !!!
Thanks given by:
sounds like you need a hdi for the week and gti6 for the weekends Wink plenty of spare cash if you sell the ST

Thanks given by:
Agreed with Jamie haha
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As much as that tempts me and it really does :-P I'll be going German or jap for my weekend toy :-) unless I find somethig special like a supercharged 306 rallye :-)
Thanks given by:
Sell the st and really go for it on the HDI!
Thanks given by:
Nice plans there mate, allways good to hear of a pug brought back from the dead,ezpecially in a rare colour like that. Ive only ever seen one of these in the flesh.
Sell the fezzy and get this thing up to a stage 2, after that it will be your daily and weekend car! Then you will want to go stage 3 and then....... as said I think you have already been bitten!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Yeah I do like French cars so simple and fun to drive had two Saxo's one of which was a very rare San remo edition needless to say they were both written off :-( one cos I wa driving like a twat and the Remo cos some ppl are just aids at driving :-( I'd prefer mine in a 3 door tbh but I do also love my 5 door whore XD, I will eventually sell the st when it's got a new gearbox lol at the mo just got to drive it avoiding second gear :-( I don't think I'll go further than a stage one as for speed and fun I'm after a golf g60 to me it's my favourite car I'd have a mint one over another car ferraris the lot I would kill for a edition one g60 :-)
Thanks given by:

Wheels are done and on the barge :-)
Thanks given by:
They look awesome looking forward to seeing them in the flesh/metal..
Thanks given by:
What time u comin over tomoz ??? Properly proud of these they look shit
Hot !!!!
Thanks given by:
Not really any progress but me and icywalts have cleaned and waxed the cars seems as its sunny for abit !!!!! Bit of beading for you all to enjoy :-)                
Thanks given by:
Bit of news am picking up my donor 306 tomoz at a bargain price of 375 quid well excited :-) will post pictures when it's home :-D
Thanks given by:

Woop another rare 5 door 306 this will be stripped for parts to put on my hdi :-) happy about this find !!!!
Thanks given by:
donor... FML...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Afraid so :-( its the 1.6 and it's just turned 152k it's really not well lol plus it's got all the parts I was gunna ry sorted on mine only issue is it has electric rear windows mine doesn't so don't know how hard itl be to wire up all my old parts which are slightly miscploured will be going on this then I may give it away to someone on the forum if they want it
Thanks given by:
Where are you in the world? You're lucky to have one, never mind 2!!

Make her special Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm down in Devon just outside Plymouth :-) yeah this thing was a dirt rare find tomorrow In gunna start swapping over the parts so then I may keep it lol I'm Thinking cos it's petrol maybe next year sometime doin a gti6 conversion or s16 nothing overly exciting just better than the 1.6 which is abit tired and on its last legs :-( I'm falling in love with this new gold one l it's such a rare colour it defo needs a respray apart from that it is immaculate a steal @ 370 odd quid XD once I've nabbed all the parts I want to make my hdi decent again I'll sell my fiesta at then throw some money into it :-) or of I get hired like I said give it away to someone one the forum
Thanks given by:
Progress at last got the rear bumper on bonnet changed, door changed and grill done :-)                

Just got coilovers to fit and the new front bumper then hes pretty much sorted :-)
Thanks given by:
what a find! nice one mate,

Got to ask though, why are you not keeping the smoothed bonnet, looks fecken sweet with the smooth

Thanks given by:
Cos it's not a colour match its darker than the original gold and it bugs me :-( I'm keeping the donor car too I'm just swapping all the bits over so I'll still have a smoothed one XD then I'll start on the paintwork of the donor car when my hdi is all done and sorted :-) hopefully my missis will have the 1.6 petrol one :-) all smoothed and re sprayed :-) I'm concentrating on my hdi at the minute :-)
Thanks given by:
Ahhh right fair shout

Thanks given by:
Not sure what route to go with the 1.6 yet tho :-( itl eventually have the gunmetal speed lines on the hdi as the goal for the hdi is to be down and out euro :-) not sure I want to do the same to the petrol one as the gf will be driving it I can't go to drastic :-(
Thanks given by:
1.6 106 gti lump in it for starters, Just go for a nice clean OE look with it mild lows, cyclones, keep it simple. but with a nippy gti engine Big Grin Could be epic

Thanks given by:
Don't wanna stick anything too nippy in if yet lol don't want the missis to crane it she hasn't passed her test yet if she doesn't want then f*ck it a gti6 lump will be going into It :-P out of curiosity wil
I need to change any wiring to get the 1.6 16v to work ??
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2012, 07:41 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Don't wanna stick anything too nippy in if yet lol don't want the missis to crane it she hasn't passed her test yet if she doesn't want then f*ck it a gti6 lump will be going into It :-P out of curiosity wil
I need to change any wiring to get the 1.6 16v to work ??

Im not to sure TBH mate i would imgine you could just plug a 106 engine loom in and go, plug and play sort of thing, Dont quote me on that though, is a lump change in the pipe line for this then or is the in it usable?

Thanks given by:
It's on 152k that poor 1.6 hasn't got much left driving it back home when I bought it it struggled to hit 90 it's had the head gasket done etc etc so it's had a hard life although the guy kept it up well !!!! Got Over 2500 in parts alone when something went wrong he paid out the ass for Peugeot to fix it lol the at itself is absolutely mint few key marks interior immaculate although now it has my dodgy parts on it I.e red bumper mismatched smooth bonnet and grill no centre console as I stole that for the hdi too just needs a general Tidy and I think a new engine wouldn't hurt her :-) ill start project pharoah 2 when I've finished with the hdi :-)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project pharoah / project indecisive Jukie88 0 1,130 14-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Jukie88