Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye!
Where is the S16 now then? Written off by some chav?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Foxy-jim Wrote:It's not pearlescent paint!

Yes, it is..
Jacko Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:It's not pearlescent paint!

Yes, it is..

Agreed.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Im with them^^ pearly!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Jim, I'm ashamed in you.. What did you think China blue was?
Fail Jim.....I was actually right......for once! China is definitely pearly mate. Smile
You weren't correct in a smart way.. It's just common knowledge.. Tongue

As punishment Jim, you now have to trade my bonnet and tailgate for yours Wink or else..
Jacko Wrote:You weren't correct in a smart way.. It's just common knowledge.. Tongue

Well, clearly its not common knowledge eh Jim!? lol
Connor Wrote:Where is the S16 now then? Written off by some chav?

I beleive it's was gettin stripped and ITB's were going on another car the guy owned. Think he's on the '6 forum
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
This thread has gone a little off topic lol

But to join in with that, you are all bastards for the ph2 hate! Sad
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
I hated the ph2 so much I converted mine to ph3! lol
Jacko Wrote:I hated the ph2 so much I converted mine to ph3! lol

Well done, now it looks like everyone elses........................lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
mark_airey Wrote:Well done, now it looks like everyone elses........................lol

Not everyone's Wink and its my car so stfu lol
Jacko Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:Well done, now it looks like everyone elses........................lol

Not everyone's Wink and its my car so stfu lol

No your right, sorry, like everyone else who has a ph2 with a ph3 front bumper fitted Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
mark_airey Wrote:No your right, sorry, like everyone else who has a ph2 with a ph3 front bumper fitted Tongue

It's not my fault the bumper cracked, I bought it like it Tongue
Haha good excuse.
I prefer ph 3 look but untill money im a ph2
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Jacko Wrote:I hated the ph2 so much I converted mine to ph3! lol

Im converting my Ph1 to a Ph1.3 lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
why not just buy a ph3? or ph1? or a ph2 and swop the bumper. he he.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
There are more differences between phase 2 and 3 than just the bumper Wink central locking, bonnet, boot, skirts, spoiler, lights, fogs, etc etc.
didnt know the boot was different, in what way pray tell
edit, dont the lights fit from both ph's? spot light come with the bumper.side skirts errrrm?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
There's a black strip across the bottom of the boot on phase 2s, it's not there on phase 3s. Plus there's a rubber seal around the rear window which isn't there on a phase 3. There are some phase 2.5s which have the rubber seal but no strip on the bottom too.
i get ya now. carnt the rubber strip be removed? dont know. only had a ph3.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Nah it can't. People do spray it though to match the rest of the boot
fair enough. think i need to do some more homework on differences between ph's. i can tell fron the front obviously but the back i thought were the same, learn summat different everyday.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Scott Wrote:Nah it can't. People do spray it though to match the rest of the boot

Yes it can, would just leave a massive gap though lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Toms306 Wrote:
Jacko Wrote:You weren't correct in a smart way.. It's just common knowledge.. Tongue

Well, clearly its not common knowledge eh Jim!? lol

It's metallic. Pearlescent changes colour in he light.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
im with jim on this one. deffo metallic.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Foxy-jim Wrote:It's metallic. Pearlescent changes colour in he light.

I dunno about yours but mine did change in the sun!
shit.
pearlescent
colour code 307
Diablo Red EQK X
China Blue EGE X
Vulcan Red EKZ X
{{n017571}} bleu recife (*) KMF X
thats put an end to that one then.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
http://www.peugeotlogic.com/workshop/ws ... aintc2.htm

Edit well I'm too slow lol.

But anyway, give your car a good polish Jim and you'll see the pearl in it. That's the reason China is a bugger to match up tbh....


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do fake alloys buckle easier? doski 8 4,843 10-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  306 HDi real caliper change itone24 4 2,844 02-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Cant wait till im back in a 306. underground375 12 5,553 06-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)