Posts: 1,534
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
39
Location: Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: Ph 2.5 Nile Blue GTi6
Matt... That sucks mate.
Im still smoking and i dont have it in me to quit atm.
your just not ready bud.
You'll do it one day
And fair play to you Liam
Posts: 1,534
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
39
Location: Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: Ph 2.5 Nile Blue GTi6
25-04-2013, 03:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2013, 03:44 PM by Andy.)
Well, just thought I'd find this and say I've been fag free for exactly 1 whole week. Ahhh yeah.
Vapestick ftw!!
/Epicthreadrevival
Posts: 1,220
Threads: 136
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Norwich
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
I've been using a skycig recently, only had one fag in the last 11 days
Posts: 71
Threads: 19
Joined: Sep 2012
this thread has made me want a fag
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
I think this quitting smoking thing is a con. I quit 3 months ago and I'm poorer than ever! Plus I'm really bored at breaktime and have roadrage issues now haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon
'99 306 gti6
Posts: 2,330
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Naarwich
Car Model/Spec: DT
Over 4 months without one single ciggy for me...
Another skycig user.
On the 306 waiting list.
Posts: 1,534
Threads: 29
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
39
Location: Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: Ph 2.5 Nile Blue GTi6
Well quitting has also made me skint.
£53 for a fake fag and some refills. Has worked a treat though. Feeling much healthier, I can smell more and I'm jogging a lot.
Win.
Posts: 7,347
Threads: 163
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
53
Location: Leeds
Car Model/Spec: 406 HDI
Well, I've been back on the fags for ages, went on roll ups though which at least makes it loads cheaper, although its still probably gonna kill me, and I've gone from looking cool with a Lucky Strike dangling off my lip to looking like a tramp rolling fags at the bar, but hey...
Posts: 3,342
Threads: 151
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
I keep saying I'm going to quit or atleast cut down and then quit but it just never happens
Team Doesn't own a 306
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Down to two rollies a day, just one more step...
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Thought i'd bump this..
Been using the E-cigs since i started my new job and haven't had a fag since.. coming up almost a month now without backy
Posts: 3,342
Threads: 151
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
I'm trying to quit, I've gone from smoking 20 fags while I'm at work to around 8 all day cars stress me out! Going to try one of those e cigs
Team Doesn't own a 306
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
It's the closest thing you'll get to smoking without all the nasty stuff! Have to say i didn't think it'd work THIS well  good luck
Posts: 2,330
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Naarwich
Car Model/Spec: DT
6 months no bacci for me.. Still on the ecigs but using a lower strength!
On the 306 waiting list.
Posts: 81
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Wolves
Car Model/Spec: BMW 330I
AHHHHH this threads making me feel bad about smoking
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Give the e-cigs a go, you'll be pleasantly surprised
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Or just man up and do it properly. :p
/Smugasfuck
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Finally gone cold turkey then? How you finding it
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Hahha yeah man, since 1st may (stfu samass :p haha). Its ok actually, ive pretty much stopped missing them now. Tbf that is only from about three rollies a day, and I still get a partial fix in the evenings as I havent progressed to blunts yet.
|