Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FCS camping
4WayDiablo Wrote:X4 because i will no doubt be inside nial already

Youll be "in" Niall already Confusedhock:

Surely thatll make maneuvering through the tent door a little difficult
Confusedhock: This thread has taken a turn for the worse!

Campsite number 2 sounds best to me! Plenty of space, cheapest, no deposit required, decent distance so we can have a mini drive in the morning...can't ask for much more really!
4WayDiablo Wrote:X4 because i will no doubt be inside nial already


Boom my lucks in! :mrgreen:
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
this thread has gone seriously downhill and off topic lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Scott Wrote:Confusedhock: This thread has taken a turn for the worse!

Wouldnt be a camping meet if nobody got it on.
You not fancy joining in.
I'll be all comed out by then as I will have just got back from honeymoon so you lads can keep your coming shenanigans to yourselves ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Someone should bring a couch to f*ck... lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
lmao

FCS 2012: 306s, camping, BBQs, kegs, and couch f*cking
Jonny b Wrote:I'll be all comed out by then as I will have just got back from honeymoon so you lads can keep your coming shenanigans to yourselves ha ha

Seconded, Jonny, so will I! Brilliant, even more to celebrate!!! Smile
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Aww I'm sure the two of you will be very happy together!
Scott Wrote:lmao

FCS 2012: 306s, camping, BBQs, kegs, and couch f*cking
what have i been missing all these years....
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Scott Wrote:Aww I'm sure the two of you will be very happy together!

lol repped! ohwait.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Scott Wrote:Aww I'm sure the two of you will be very happy together!

It's not Jonny and Moonstone getting married, daftie! :-P Wink
MrsMoonstone Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Aww I'm sure the two of you will be very happy together!

It's not Jonny and Moonstone getting married, daftie! :-P Wink

Thats what you think.
Dum-Dum Wrote:Thats what you think.

It is indeed!
Hhmmmnn Iam staying quiet!!!


















For a change ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
This is such a brilliant read haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Confusedhock: This thread has taken a turn for the worse!

Wouldnt be a camping meet if nobody got it on.
You not fancy joining in.


sum1 invite maria??
[Image: blazejpg1.jpg]
Haha^^
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
right, got the all clear off the men above about the camp site.

this is the camp site we will be using...

http://www.beechwoodparkleisure.co.uk/contact.html

no deposit and £5 per person per night.

you can pay up front if you want. just contact him.

if anyone want to know anything else about the site or anything else then just let me know and i will do my best for ya.

i will list all pubs, offiz, shops and takeaway places later one.

so, lets get some names up as the bloke need a vague idea about numbers.

get ya name down for fcs camping.

this site is confirmed and booked.

1. kingy
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
I'm in put my name down please! My iPhone won't let me copy the list haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Schweet, good work mate!

1. kingy
2. Connor
3. Fox-Jizz
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
1. kingy
2. connor
3.4WayDiablo + Smanfa
4.Fox-Jizz
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

might be worth making a new thread for those who want to camp with the oc and didnt want to trawl through 12 pages of this
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
4WayDiablo Wrote:1. kingy
2. connor
3.4WayDiablo + Smanfa
4.Fox-Jizz
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

might be worth making a new thread for those who want to camp with the oc and didnt want to trawl through 12 pages of this
k mate. thanks.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)